Tuesday 5 June 2012

Nail Polish Haul :-)


Hullo Ladies,


Something I do often is become addicted to certain brands or certain products, lately I have been crazy for Nails Inc, they have a great colour range and you can usually find some amazing deals! 

 I have a feeling this certain addition  will be lasting some time, especially with all the swatching I plan to do in the coming weeks :-) 

So I went shopping today and decided to stop in TK Maxx and spotted a whole shelf of Nails Inc sets! 

Oh my giddy god I was in heaven...and then hell because of course I couldn't have them all! So which was I going to pick??

One hour later........teheheh

I ended up picking two different sets.

Both of them where priced at £12.99 



I was stuck between this set and a Leighton Denny set but preferred the colours in this one :-)



From L-R: Clifford Street, Montpelier Square and Edinburgh Gate.

Clifford Street is a dark purple/grey with gold shimmer running through it, Montpelier Square is a smooth metallic silver and Edinburgh Gate is chunky multi glitter. 




From L- R: Silver Glitter Caviar Top Coat, Fitzroy Square and Buckingham Street.

This is the second set I picked up, they're all so pretty!

 I can't wait to experiment with them!


Then I stopped into Tesco for some food, I decided to check out the magazines and found these babies! 

Thank god I didn't go for the Leighton Denny's in Tk maxx :-) 

In Harper's Bazzar this month they have a range of three different full size Leighton Denny polishes you can choose from.  




Yes I did pick up two!

They didn't have the third colour there which I think was some kind of coral or red. 

I picked the amazingly bright Plush Pink and the lovely nude Supermodel! 

I was so excited that I had found them that I may have done a some what embarrassing happy dance in the middle of the shop hehehe

The magazines are £4.20 each, which means I have two Leighton Denny polishes for lower than the price you pay for just one! Happy Times :-) 

So that's my haul for today! I'm still waiting for my Nails Inc Lucky Dip set to come! I'm so excited to see what I get! 

Hope you have all had a great day! :-) 

Thanks, Linzi xxx

22 comments:

  1. Oh you got some gorgeous colours! I love :)
    Also hun I wanted to let you know I awarded you on my blog ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh thanks hun..I'll make sure to check it out! :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Love the Nails Inc. Edinburgh Gate! So in love with chunky glitter polishes right now, I've been using 'Its All About The Glam' by OPI pretty much every week but its a nightmare to get off, they look like a tad smaller chunks so would be a bit easier- I definitely need to branch out and get this! :)

    Alice

    www.SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty polish! I'm real excited about it..so many ideas!!

      Delete
  3. Ed gate looks amazing!!!! Can't wait to see you use it. God I love TK Maxx it's amaaazing for nail varnish!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful! I love it too...such great deals!!

      Delete
  4. Im yet to try Nails Inc but Ive had my eye on a few colours..Maybe its time to step away from my usual polish brands:) xx
    Happy new Follower

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great polishes, especially when on offer :-) Thanks hun, have followed back :-) xx

      Delete
  5. Love all the shades. I'm trying to get the free Leighton polishes but the magazines are always sold out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from Tesco's, maybe try big stores like that and WHSmith? Hopefully you'll find them soon hun!

      Delete
  6. All the polishes are so pretty! Fantastic finds! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I must go haunt my TK Maxx and see if we have a nice Nails Inc range. Three full sized products for £12.99 is amazing :D
    Thanks for sharing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really worth it hun!
      I wish I could go back tomorrow and pick up some more but sadly my bank account is suffering!
      No problem hun!

      Delete
  8. Ohh thanks for sharing this, I may have to have a look in my local TK Maxx!

    I'm also seriously excited for my nails inc lucky dip polishes to arrive. I'm going to be stalking the postman for the next few days :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem hun!

      Me too :-) I'm so excited to see what they are.. I wonder If we will have the same or different? I shall be stalking your blog to find out hehe

      Delete
  9. I wish they gave away those deals in the US :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh it's so sad that they don't! I heard they don't give freebies in magazines either..they're the only reason I buy them! lol

      Delete
  10. OH NO HOW JEALOUS!!
    We have Tk Maxx in Germany too, it's one opportunity to get something directly-from-UK by good deal but I've never seen Nails Inc there...So sure German girls will be crazy if we get these in our local Tk Maxx!

    Oh and thanks for following, I followed & added in blogroll too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they'll get them in at some point hun! No problem hun, thanks for the follow back :-) ohh thats so nice thanks! xx

      Delete
  11. These are all gorgeous! I have the same problem with Barry M - my life mission seems to be to collect them ALL as soon as they come out! Lol. I love the special effects one, looks amazing :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same with Barry m but now it seems to have moved to nails inc lol still in love with my barry m's mind! I know its so pretty, I can't wait to try them all out!

      Delete