Saturday 23 June 2012

Nail Polish Collection - Part 2 - Barry M

Hullo Lovely Ladies!!

To me Barry M is the best low end/drugstore nail polish brand out there, their formula is wonderful and they have a great range of colours to suit everyone. Also they're very inexpensive. 


"Top Row L-R - Matt White, Berry Ice Cream, Lemon Ice Cream, Blue Moon, Blueberry Ice Cream, Cyan Blue and Spring Green"

"Bottom Row L-R - Raspberry, Shocking Pink, Block Orange, Coral, Pink Flamingo, Peach Melba and Strawberry Ice Cream"


"Top Row L - R - Black, Multi Glitter Black, Vivid Purple and Indigo"

"Bottom Row L - R - Copper, Black Red, Dusky Mauve and Teal"


So I have 22 here but I forgot to take a photo of Fuchsia but to be honest its nearly an exact dupe of Shocking pink. I also have the 3 in 1 Clear polish but I kept that for my base coats and top coats collection.

May favourite Barry M colour would have to be Cyan Blue, It so shockingly bright on the nails.

They have a lot of new colours out now that I really want to try, so I will probably be getting more in the not so distant future! 

Whats your favourite Barry M Nail Paint???

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

Linzi xx


14 comments:

  1. I <3 Barry M Nail paints! I think they compete easily with more high end polishes!
    Strawberry ice cream is my fave :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too hun :-)

      I love that colour, it's the only light pink I can pull off really hehe xxx

      Delete
  2. So many beautiful shades! I love Block Orange and Cobalt Blue from Barry M :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still trying to find Cobalt Blue! I want it so much hehe

      Delete
  3. I love Cyan Blue too, I also really love Racing Green. To be honest I love them all, haha, so hard to choose! Definitely my favourite brand. I'm loving the new glitters they have just brought out!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I haven't seen Racing Green, shall have to google it later :-) hehe me too hun! They are a really great brand, I haven't seen the new glitters in my locals yet :-( boo!!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hahah I guess it is :-) Thanks for the comment hun!

      Delete
  5. I love Barry M. Cheap but still great quality. You've got a very nice collection of them there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree hun! They're one of my favourite brands :-)

      Delete
  6. Oh Lord I'm dying with jealousy!
    And omg hun I totally just noticed I'm in your side bar favourote blogs... YAY! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh I hope your not!!
      Hehe It's no problem hun, I love your blog :-) xx

      Delete
  7. Barry M makes up most of my collection too hehe :) Jealous of how many you have!

    http://beckyleight.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing :-) Thanks for the comment hun! xxx

      Delete