Thursday 14 June 2012

Tuxedo Nail Art Fail :P


Hullo Ladies!

I've been searching though the photos on my camera today and found pictures of some old manicures that I had forgotten about!

This one I tried to do when watching the Eurovision, I had spotted a picture like it on Google around the same time and loved the idea! 

It's one of those mani's that from a distance looks fine but up close falls apart hehe

I really want to try it again at some point to see if I can improve it :-)


I used Barry M Matt White as a base and then Barry M's Black for the detail. 

Both are very pigmented polishes, I'm pretty sure it took three coats of the white to get a great, even base. Which isn't so bad for a white colour! 

Well I don't think its my best work but I had fun which is what counts! 

Have you tried the Tuxedo look before? 

Linzi xxxx




6 comments:

  1. I love this, it looks fab! Don't put yourself down, it's really good :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are sooo cute, you shouldn't put yourself down! I haven't tried tuxedo nails yet, I'll get it on my list of things to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's cute! I haven't tried it yet, but good job for your first go at it!

    ReplyDelete