Thursday 21 June 2012

Fish Egg Mani Beads (Ebay Find)


Hullo!!

So the last few weeks I have been seeing a lot of bloggers writing about this great Ebay find and I just thought I would share it with you in case you had missed it :-) 


So we have all heard about the famous "Fish Egg" mani. 

Sadly, If you want the original fish egg mani then your going to have to fork out some cash but here I picked up eighteen bottles of beads for just 99p with £1.19 P&P

Here are some of my favourites!





You can get these from here.

They came all the way from China which was kind of exciting for me as I have never had post from so far away! 

They were wrapped up very securely and were in great condition when they go to me!

I can't wait to try these out, I'm going to be using them for accent nails.

Hope your having a great day!

Linzi xx

3 comments:

  1. I am from Hong Kong and I have tried many of these mani beads before.
    One thing I have noticed with cheaper mani beads, especially coloured ones, is that when you apply a top coat, often times the chemicals in the top coat will make the make the color on mani beads bleed away. So be careful > <
    But I do agree they look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info hun! I will have to try them out and do a review soon but for the price I think they're really worth a try :-)

      Delete
  2. 0h my gosh! I found these too. Mine finally came the other day, I was preparing a post on them :)

    Glad to see someone else who bargain hunts on ebay too! haha.

    Laura xx

    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete