Friday 1 June 2012

My May Favourites


Hullo Lovely Ladies! 

These are some the products I have been using continuously in May! 


I have been loving this Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm from The Body Shop, It smells amazing and really moisturizes my lips :-) 


Also from The Body Shop is the Coconut Body Butter which I was drawn too whilst we have been having this lovely sunny whether.
 I've also been using the Coconut Body Scrub but forgot to photograph it! 


China Glaze For Audrey is the most elegant and beautiful polish I own, I might buy a back up soon...that's how much I'm loving it hehehe



Another polish I have worn a lot is this Barry M Block Orange Nail Paint. This is a real pop of juicy colour
 :-) 


This is Ed Hardy Original Women or as some people like to call it "Love..Kills... Slowly"

No matter what you call it, it gorgeous! 
Very fresh and fruity! 



I have been taking these Vitamin C tablets lately, they're to help with your body's defense system but I have really noticed a difference in my nails, they seem a lot stronger! They're tasty too! 

These are just some inexpensive ones I bought from ASDA months ago :-) 


It's been too hot lately to wear a lot heavy foundation so instead I've been using this Garnier BB Cream! 

I'm thinking of doing a review on this soon :-) 


I've had a few bottles of this, this one came in a mini set with the body butter and scrub! 

It's a lovely true coconut scent, great for the summer! 


This is MAC's Amplified Cream lipstick in Girl About Town which is a very popular colour! 


I love wearing this with just the BB Cream and some eyeliner and mascara! :-) 

Hope you have all had a great month! Whats been your favourite products? 

Thanks, Linzi xxx


8 comments:

  1. I agree the Ed Hardy perfume smells beautiful. I'm soo going to buy China glaze - For audrey, it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and it's on offer at theperfumeshop.com right now :-) It really is an amazing nail polish!

      Delete
  2. I'm thing about getting for audrey now too. It's just the kind of colour I'm looking for and it's really hard to find a nice polish in that kind of colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....and with such great application too :-) I'm really glad it was my first China Glaze!

      Delete
  3. Love Barry M Block Orange, especially on my toes! I'm using up a big bottle of The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream at the mo and really like it :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too :-) Ohh I haven't tried it on my toes..... Must try it some time :-) The Coconut shower cream is lush! Smells so good :-) x

      Delete
  4. Great favourites hun! I'm also really loving "For Audrey" I picked it up about a week ago :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) Ohh that's great...it really is an amazing colour! :-) xx

      Delete