Wednesday 6 June 2012

NOTD- Nails Inc - Wilton Row



Hullo ladies!

So remember I ordered the Nails Inc Ahead Of The Trend collection from QVC about a week ago??

Well I have been playing around with the colours and found that I really this one which was unexpected as it wasn't one that I was very excited about when I ordered the set. 


It's called Wilton Row and it's a deep maroon red with a creme finish. 

It's plum base makes this a unique nail polish in my collection.

Even though its a very glossy polish, I added Seche Vite top coat to hide my nails imperfections.


I haven't played around with my stamping kit for awhile so I decided to do something on my ring finger :-)

I used Cambridge Terrace which is very pigmented so great from nail art :-) 


I used the feather from my BM15 plate and really like how it came out!

I think I will be creating this a lot in the Autumn and Winter :-)

I know what your thinking!! It's not very summery Linz.....but I didn't fancy another bright polish today.

Also me and a friend had a movie night Monday and she was wearing a polish very similar to this, she said it was a 2True one from Superdrug, so now it's on my list! Heh.

 We watched The Woman In Black....wow did we scream! I loved it though :-) 

Hope you had a great day! 

Linzi xx 


12 comments:

  1. That looks gorgeous, I love what you did with the silver! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I'm really loving it :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful :)

    I haven't seen the women in black yet but I really want to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      It's amazing :-) better than a lot of the horrors that have come out the last couple of years :-)

      Delete
  3. i just love love the feather effect you have done.

    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, it's one of my favorites out of my Bundle Monster set :-)

      Delete
  4. The feather stamp looks so cool :) I have a similar colour from Nails Inc that was a freebie from a magazine I think the name was Tate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I have the same polish! It's lovely :-)

      Delete
  5. I love your blog! Would you mind checking mine out? www.nicolayoung13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure hun..thanks for the follow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is gorgeous! Such a lovely unique shade. Sometimes you need a palate-cleanser when you've had too much summer, lol! I really like this, and I love the cute little feather too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree... I needed some rich, dark colours lol I love it! Awhh thanks hun, I really liked how it turned out! :-)

      Delete