Saturday 2 June 2012

NOTD - Nails Inc - Baker Street


Hullo lovely ladies! 

Today I'm wearing Baker Street from my recent Nails Inc purchase. 

Its a vibrant royal blue and I can understand why it's so popular because even though I am a blue nail polish lover, I have nothing like this in my collection! 


This became very popular after Beyonce was seen wearing it in her first appearance after her baby daughter Blue Ivy was born.


This would look amazing on any skin tone and is quite a classy blue. 



It's fairly pigmented but I would use two coats to get a smoother application :-) 


I used Barry M 3 in 1 for my basecoat, two layers of Baker Street and then Seche Vite as my top coat!

I really love this colour and can see my self wearing it often and all year round! 

This is just a quick post today! 

Hope your all having a great Jubilee Weekend! 

Thanks, Linzi xxx

8 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite blues, so gorgeous! Really does suit your skin tone so well :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of mine too :-) Awhh thanks hun! x

      Delete
  2. LOVE this!! Nails Inc have such a great range of blues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...I'm in love with them at the moment :-)

      Delete
  3. Do you have Barry M Cobalt Blue? I was just wondering whether Baker Street and Cobalt Blue are similar at all? Wishing to save some pennies lol ;) Baker Street looks gorgeous on you! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't sorry hun..they haven't got it in my local superdrug or boots!
      You might want to try looking for swatches on google :-) Awhh thanks hun! I really like it...In my opinion it was worth every penny :-) xxx

      Delete
  4. I love this color so much! beautiful=]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too hun it's one of my favourite blues!

      Delete