Friday 27 July 2012

REVIEW - The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Butter


Hullo  Ladies!

So the weather has been beautiful these last few days and I've quickly noticed that the products I'm using have changed again!

The Body Shops Strawberry Body Butter is another product that I disliked at first but have grown to love, at first I found it to smell too sickly sweet but now that the summer is officially here I find my self craving that fruity sweetness more and more..to the point that my mouth waters just thinking about it...sad.. I know! 


So this is a small 50ml tub that I received at Christmas time in a mini set that included the body polish, which I love, as well as the Shower gel, which I love too. 

If you read my blog then you may know that I love The Body Shops Body Butters..to the point where it 
wont be long and I would have tried all of them! 

I'm not saying that I love them all but if I dislike a body butter from their then you can guarantee its because of the scent not because its a bad moisturizer :-) 

The best thing for you to do is go to the shop and have a good smell but be careful as because of all the different scents it can be quite confusing to your senses.

 At one point I bought home the Vitamin E body butter, having liked the smell in the store. I must have been smelling something totally different though because as soon as I got in the car and opened it I hated it. I'm not a fan of rose scented products so I gave the tub to my best friend who loves it. 


I've bought a lot of body butters over the years that I hadn't smelt before I bought them and then had to give them away because of how they smelt...the great thing is you always know someone who will be completely opposite to you and love the scent :-) 



This Strawberry Body Butter is for Normal Skin which I find great to put on in the day time as it gives me just enough hydration. Then at night I will apply something designed for more dry skin. 

I'm running out of this now so it's time to buy the bigger tub, the great thing is that the Body Butter are 50% off at the moment on the UK website, I don't know about in store. I also found a code on their Facebook page for 50% off everything which is even better. Give it a try!  LOVE50  


What's your favourite Body Butter scent?? 


Hope you all have a great weekend!!


Linzi xxx

7 comments:

  1. i should have buy this body butter. I bought the lemon one and it smell so horrible. More like petrol smell but is works really well on my dry skin.
    3lin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My God..The lemon was my first body butter from their and I used it in my bedroom once and my dad came in asking if I was drinking gin or something..It so strong! The only time I can use it is when I have a head cold or feel sick because I find the scent helps a lot :-)If your sensitive to some scents hun, try the Shea butter, Its my fave because it works wonders on my dry skin without having a strong scent, just smell really clean and pretty! xx

      Delete
  2. I have this one sitting on my dresser unused but I've definitely taken a few sniffs..it smells good although not authentic...:) hopefully ill be trying it soon lol have you tried the lemon one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't try it for ages because I thought it wasn't authentic but then I kinda grew used too it. Strange I know :-) Yeah the lemon one was the first Body Butter I bought :-) It's very strong, great if you have a head cold but not one I use everyday :-) Wasn't sweet enough for me, quite bitter to be honest! :-( xxx

      Delete
  3. i nominated u on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awhh thanks hun! That's two awards in one day! I'm a lucky lady :-) xx

    ReplyDelete