Sunday 28 April 2013

Weekend Shopping Haul : Superdrug, Debenhams & H+M

Hullo Ladies!

I went shopping with a friend yesterday to Cardiff, I haven't been there in about a year so it was very much needed. 


I knew going that I wanted certain things. 

I'm glad to say I stuck to what I already knew I needed instead of buying loads of impulse buys...although I did have a moment ;-)




First of all we stopped in H+M, I was instantly attracted to the cosmetics and fragrance stand and found these blending sponges. I've wanted one of these for a long time now after hearing so many good things about them and I didn't want to pay for an expensive one. I was lucky to find these at just £1.99 each. So I picked up two! 

We also went to Superdrug and I bought one of the Accessorize Baked Blushes in Sensation. I remember swatching these a long time ago and they looked stunning. Packed full of so much fine shimmer they could pass for highlighters easily! Which is how I used it today ;-) I'm in love!



I've also been dying for some more matte lipsticks and have heard lots of lovely things about the Sleek Matte Lipsticks. I bought Papaya Punch and Heartbreaker. These seem to be lovely lipsticks for just £4.99

Another product I've been wanting for a long time now is the Sleek Blush By 3 Palettes. I picked up Lace and I'm so glad. I'll be reviewing it soon   :-) 


Last but definitely not least was my only impulse buy and It's a Illamasqua Mystery Box from Debenhams. Down to just £17.50 I knew I had to own it. I'll be writing a post soon on what I actually received in my box. 

Hope you have all been having a great weekend. I'm going to be spending the rest of mine curled up with a good book! 

Linzi xxx

8 comments:

  1. Nice Haul.

    Those beauty sponges have been popping up everywhere...I might need to get my hands on some lol
    I'll be waiting on the Blush Review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :-) Yes they have! I've heard so much about them. Okie doke. I'll make sure to have it up soon :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. ooh that Illamasqua mystery box sounds interesting!
    I want one!
    Looking forward to reading your post on it!

    Rachel
    xx


    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the price I couldn't say no :-) It'll be up soon hun! Thanks for the comment :-) xx

      Delete
  3. I love spoiling myself with makeup sometimes too :) Those sponges are awesome !! I am so in love with mine !! Thanks for sharing
    www.cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just has to be done sometimes :-) I'm loving them so far! Thanks for the comment! xx

      Delete
  4. I am gonna head to H&M today and get me one of those sponges ;) And can't wait for your review on the Sleek Blush Palette! Love this haul, thanks for sharing.

    the-hijabi-diaries.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh hope you get yourself some :-) I'm sure it'll be up soon :-) Thanks for the lovely comment hun! xx

      Delete