Friday 19 April 2013

My Top 5 Spring Scents

Hullo Ladies!

I'm a big fan of fragrances so I thought I'd show you my favourites scents for Spring. 


Even though I wear these fragrances all year round these are the ones I find myself reaching for most often lately.


Milan From NEXT

Top - Melon and Green Apple
Middle - Magnolia and Violet
Base - Sandalwood and Amber 

It's such a gorgeous scent, it reminds me of DKNY Be Delicious but extremely affordable. NEXT do some amazing scents and all of them are worth checking out :-) 




Mango From The Body Shop

Top, Middle and Base - MANGO! Yay! 

This is for those springs day when the sun is shining and I'm getting all excited for Summer! It's a gorgeous juicy scent and I'm going through it far too quickly :-) I love it!


idole d'ARMANI from Giorgio Armnai

TOP – Celmentine, Honey, Ginger, Pear, Almond, bitter orange and Artemisia.
MIDDLE – Rose, Jasmine and Saffron
BASE – Patchouli, Vetiver and styrax

An unusual scent that I find very addictive, mostly I smell honey, pear and patchouli. It's a gorgeous scent but I think it's been discontinued as I keep seeing it in the clearance stand. :-(



Oh, Lola from Marc Jacobs

TOP - Wild strawberry, raspberry and pear
MIDDLE - Cyclamen, Peony,  magnolia
BASE - Vanilla tonka bean and sandlewood


A stunning everyday scent. Very girly and youthful. It's a great fruity floral scent but is unique in its own way. Worth checking out! 


Very Hollywood from Michael Kors

TOP – Mandarin Orange, Bergamot  and Raspberry
MIDDLE – Orris Root , Ylan Ylang, Jasmine, Gardenia
BASE – Amber, Vetiver and Oakmoss

The only strong floral scent I own. It does have some fruity notes but those strong florals take over this fragrance and yet I still love it. I got it for my 20th birthday off my best friend and I find it very sophisticated. It's my go to wedding fragrance but I've been using it a lot lately.

What's Your Favourite Spring Scent? 

Linzi xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment