Saturday 20 April 2013

My Top 5 Red Lipsticks


Hullo Ladies!


As the sun is shining today and the bright lippy's are out I thought I'd show you my top 5 red lipsticks :-) 


All these lipsticks are ones I love and would repurchase :-) 

They range from all different price ranges from high street to high end, 



From L- R  =  MUA It's A Situation, GOSH Hot & Sweet,  Dainty Doll Saucy Sailor,  M.A.C Red and Maybelline Neon Red.    


MUA It's A Situation Lip Boom 

. I reviewed it not long after I bought it and I loved these lasts months as It's a great vampy berry red lip for the Autumn/Winter. It's a matte formulation and is actually a lot more darker than my camera picked up today. Here is the link to the review. This lip stick is priced at £3 in Superdrug and on the MUA website. 




GOSH Hot & Sweet

I picked this up in the Superdrug clearance for around £3. It's not on the Superdrug website but you might be able to find it in your local store. It''s another gorgeous berry red and it goes on very slick which can sometimes cause bleeding so I like to blot it with some paper when I wear it. 


Dainty Doll Saucy Sailor

The Dainty Doll range has been really popular over the last few months as they're being sold extremely cheaply right now. They are great quality products and are worth checking out if you haven't yet. I bought this in TK Maxx and I adore it. It's a stunning long wearing red lipstick that's great for a night out. I'm loving this lipstick at the moment. 


MAC - M.A.C Red

I bought this nearly two years ago now, to wear to my friends eighteenth birthday party. It was my first red lippy and I loved it at first sight. I was going to pick up Ruby Woo or Russian Red but I didn't like how drying Ruby Woo looked at the time and I couldn't find Russian Red. I did find this beauty though and it's been a staple ever since. I love it. You can buy this at MAC counters and on the MAC website for £14.


Maybelline - Neon Red 

This is a recent purchase but I'm already in love with it. I was slightly worried how a yellow/orange toned lipstick would look on me but I'm just in love with it. It's a great daytime red for the summer. I can see myself loving this in the months to come.  You can buy this for £7.19 in Boot's and Superdrug.


So those are my top 5 red lipsticks! 

What are yours? 

Linzi xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love the mac one!

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too hun :-) Thanks for the comment! xx

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I really love the MUA one, I need to try their Lip Booms!

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I need to try some more of them too, so far I've really loved them! xx

      Delete