Wednesday 3 April 2013

REVIEW - Herbal Essences - Beautiful Ends - Split End Protection Cream

Hey Ladies!

I'm reviewing the Herbal Essences Split End Protection Cream today, I picked this up in Superdrug a few months back during the post Christmas Sales. 

Everyone can suffer with bad split ends at some point, the problem with split ends is that if left untreated they can split all the way up the hair shaft causing hair breakage which isn't a nice thing if like me, you're trying very hard to grow your hair. 


Herbal Essences Say : "Lavish me through to your tips to give your hair the daily special treatment. Don't rinse out - just put me on towel-dried or dry hair and I'll keep loving your locks and help protect your tips all day long."



When first pumped into your hands it starts of as a cream but i find when I rub it between my fingers it turns more into an oil with body heat. 

This also smells amazing, just like the other Beautiful Ends products, it has red raspberry and silk extracts. 

I really enjoy using this product and though I do not know if it's worked really well, due to the fact I haven't been to the hairdressers in a long time, I do know that if you use products that protect your hair from damage you can really tell the difference in how your hair feels and when I use this my hair feels super soft and lovely! 

I definitely suggest giving it a go, I've also used the hair masque from the same line and loved it too! 

You can get it in Superdrug at better than half price right now for just - £1.85 

Have you tried this product? 

Linzi xxx








1 comment: