Sunday 7 April 2013

Weekend Haul - Revlon Colorstay, LIp Butters, John Frieda.

Hullo Ladies,

I went shopping yesterday and I have to admit it was really needed. I spend most of my time at home with my Mam so It's nice to get out every so often and do something different. 


I bought quite a few things that I've been wanting to try for a long time now. 


Even before I went out I knew I was going to be buying a new foundation, I've recently finished my Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, which I'll be reviewing soon, so I was in need of some more. 

I love trying out new ones and at first I was going to pick up the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum which is very popular but I wasn't sure on the lightest shade, it seemed slightly too yellow for me. 

I decided to test the colour range for the Revlon Colorstay foundations, this foundation is very famous and I know a lot of beauty vloggers/bloggers who have it as their holy grail foundation. I don't know why I never tried it until now. Maybe I was put off because of the price tag, £12.49 is quite expensive for a drugstore foundation, but as all the makeup is on 3 for 2 in Boot's and the lightest shade "Ivory" was actually extremely close to my natural skin tone, I decided to bite the bullet. 

I also picked up two of the new Revlon Lip Butters in Pink Lemonade and Juicy Papaya.

Another thing I've been meaning to pick up for a few weeks up now is a mint shade nail polish. There was so many to choose from but in the end I choose the Maybelline Mint For Life nail polish.  


We stopped in Asda and I noticed that this Sublime Mousse hair dye had been put on the clearance shelf and was down to just £1.......I know it was probably a mistake but I'm not gonna tempt fate.....It's a nice colour too! 

Next up was Superdrug and I noticed that they had offers on the John Frieda line, I've been meaning to try the range for a long time now so I picked up the Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner for £6.

My nan loves Matalan so we had a look around and I found a "#NERD" t -shirt, I actually love it and for only £6 It was a great purchase. I have always wanted to be that girl who wears ironic and funny t-shirts. I dunno...I just love those people!

So that's all I bought this weekend! 

Hope you all have an amazing Sunday I think I'm going to spend the rest of mine watching SKY Disney :-)

Linzi xxx








4 comments: