Wednesday 3 April 2013

Free Hair Product In Cosmo This Month!


Hullo Ladies!

Just wanted to mention that in the UK this month Cosmo magazine comes with a free Phil Smith Be Gorgeous Total Treat Argan Oil Hair Transforming Cream - what a name!!!!

I've been thinking of buying some type of argan or moroccan oil products for awhile now but they just seem so expensive and with my oily hair I don't want to be paying so much for something that might be horrible for my hair type! 

I'm so glad I get to try one out for free! 

You also get a few sample in the magazine, some of the new Garnier moisture creams and one of the L'oreal CC products. I tried mine out already by the way and me and my mam had such a giggle over it. On the back it says "for all skintones" but when I applied it to my hand the only skin tone that would look good on was an oompa loompa - it was ORANGE!!!

As much as I love buying Cosmo, it's my favourite mag, I always get slightly cringe-y when I give it to the till assistant, especially when its a cute guy! 

Do they have to have ORGASM and SEX written in such bold and bid print?? 

Well....it is Cosmo! LOL.

I can't wait to try this hair product out tonight! 

Linzi xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment