Wednesday 10 April 2013

Another Splurge and Ciate Freebie :-)






Hullo Ladies,

I went to Boot;s today, knowing exactly what I was going to pick up. 

I've been hearing about the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundations for ages now and I wanted to pick one up last weekend but the colour selection wasn't great. I finally found the lightest colour, "Light Vanilla", in my local Boot's and picked it up before anyone else could! 

As Boot's have a 3 for 2 offer on right now I decided to pick up two other products I've been wanting for the last few weeks. I picked up two of the Maybelline Colorsensational Vivid Lipstick's in Neon Red and Fuschia Flash. Both colours have been said to be MAC dupes! I'll be reviewing them really soon :-)

So although I've bought more make up I am happy I only purchased what I set out too and didn't get distracted by anything else....which happens a lot. 

On the way home we stopped for some bread and I noticed that the newest Marie Claire magazine had a free Ciate polish! Yay! There was only one there and I got the colour Sand Dune which is a gold shimmer!


Also in the magazine they give you a free 25ml sample of the Jergens Ultra Healing Body Moisturizer

So that's what I bought today and I can't wait to try everything out! 

Have you tried the Maybelline Vivid's yet? Which one do you love most?!

Linzi xxx





6 comments:

  1. I forgot to tell you. I'm currently running a Spring giveaway if you want check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make sure to check it out hun :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely splurge! The Ciate Sand Dune polish sounds nice :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! It's very pretty :-) the other colour looks pretty too but I can't find it anywhere!

      xx

      Delete