Thursday 25 April 2013

The "I'm Going Shopping Soon" Wishlist :-)

Hullo Ladies!

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything for the last few days but I've just had so much to do :-)

One of my best friends is coming down for the weekend and we're going to go shopping Saturday to Cardiff. Somewhere I rarely go! I'm really excited to see her as I haven't for nearly a year although we constantly keep in touch. Thank you facebook! 

So I've been thinking all week on what I want to spend my money on as I don't want to be picking up things for the sake of it and then never using them. This is the list I've come up with :-)







I've been lusting after matte lipsticks lately and I've heard great things about the Sleek ones. So I'm dying to give them a try. I love the look of Heartbreaker and Papaya Punch. Have you tried them? 


I've wanted one of these since before christmas so now that I'm going to a bigger Superdrug  I'm hoping to find one! 


Sinful Colors are a new brand to Boot's and again I'm hoping to find a stand in the larger Boot's store. 


I keep hearing about this foundation by a whole bunch of my favourite beauty bloggers so I'm willing to give it ago. I seem to be on a foundation binge lately. 


A cheaper alternative to the original Beauty Blender. I've heard using a damp sponge is great for people with dry skin so I'm going to have a good look for one of these in Cardiff. 


So that's what I'll be looking for Saturday! 

Have you tried any of these products? 

Anything you think I should look out for? 

Linzi xxx

4 comments:

  1. The Sleek 'lace' blush trio is meant to be really good! I also have that foundation- it's good for light coverage - perfect for summer! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I bought in the end hun, you where right it's beautiful! xx

      Delete
  2. Great post! I really want to try out the Sleek blush trio too :) Looks really good!

    Please check out my new blog- the-hijabi-diaries.blogspot.com

    Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel. They look so good I want them all! hehe will do hun :-) xxx

      Delete