Tuesday 9 April 2013

REVIEW - Revlon Lip Butter - Sweet Tart


Hullo Ladies,

Recently I picked up some of my first Revlon Lip Butters!

After putting it off for so long, I got fed up of reading all the amazing reviews! I needed to see what all the fuss was about! 

I now have four in my collection so I'll probably be reviewing all of the soon. I'm going to start off with one of my favourites -  Sweet Tart. 


Revlon Lip Butters give high shine and sheer colour. 

Sweet Tart is a gorgeous pop of pink. 

Although they're very glossy I find they do stick to the dry skin on your lips so I find it's best to exfoliate my lips and wear a lip balm underneath if I want them to look their best. 




I find that they last about an hour on my lips before I feel the need to reapply  Although this doesn't annoy me so much as I love applying lip products anyway it does mean I'll probably go through the product quickly. 



As I have naturally pigmented lips I find all of the Lip Butters need a good few swipes before they come close looking like they do in the tube.  

I'm glad I bought Sweet Tart and I'm thinking about investing in some more revlon lip butters, maybe buy a nice red one next time! 

Have you tired the Revlon Lip Butters? Which ones are your favourite??

Linzi xxx


5 comments:

  1. Have you tried the MUA power pouts? They look amazing! I haven't tried these at all yet. The staying power would bug e a bit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I havn't but I really want too, it's why I've refrained from buying the revlon version. I think they'll be in Superdrug soon so I'll no doubt be picking some up!

      Delete
  2. I love your hair color!

    That color looks really nice on you :) I'm so tempted to pick one up now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh Thank you! I'd love to know what you think of them if you do! xx

      Delete
  3. lovely colour! looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete