Saturday 13 April 2013

REVIEW - Garnier - Moisture Match in Goodbye Dry - For Dry To Very Dry Skin


Hullo Ladies, 

I've suffered with dry skin for a long time. On my face, my arms and even my feet!

At first you may think, just pop some type of moisturiser on and you'll be fine. Well most of the time it wont be. Especially if you suffer with extremely dry skin like me. It can take a lot of time and money to find that perfect moisturiser.


Recently the dry patches on my face seem to be getting worse due to the weather, so I really needed to find some sort of moisturiser that worked, one morning I decided I'd had enough and was really thinking about paying for a Clinique one I'd heard so much about. Before I could though my mam needed to pop to Superdrug, whilst there I noticed the new Garnier Moisture Match range that's been advertised lately. 

It's a range of moisturisers for all different skin types, dry, oily, normal, combination and even one for dull skin.  

I decided to try one more product before I made the leap for something more expensive. 



Goodbye Dry is a ultra-hydrating rich cream and is said to protect your skin from feeling "tight, uncomfortable and dehydrated day after day"

I really love the smell of this moisturiser, some find it too strong but I find the scent really comforting. It has Shea Butter included in it and I think thats why I like the scent so much. 


I've been using this moisturiser for a good two weeks now and have to say my skin has never felt so good.

 My dry patches have cleared up and what's even more exciting is that my foundation's looks so much better now. 

I can now use those foundation that I couldn't in the past due to the fact that they looked terrible on my dry skin.

I've had Garnier products break me out at times but haven't noticed that with this product, it's also been tested for people with Sensitive Skin and has no Parabens. 

If you suffer with dry to extremely dry skin, I highly suggest picking this up. I can't say anything about the range as a whole as I haven't tried any of the others but I've had a great experience with this particular one and I believe it's worth every penny.

It's £5.99 for 50ml and you can buy it here

Have you tired the Garnier Moisture Match line?

 Which one do you use and do you like it? 

Linzi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment