Friday 19 April 2013

The "Yeah...I Have A slight Problem" Haul - MUA, Max Factor, Maybelline!

Hullo Lovely Ladies! 

I did some shopping this week and picked up a few things...yes I have a problem....although I do feel better as most of these were on offer! 


In the post today I received a sample booklet from Garnier with a few sachets of their Moisture Match range. You can order your free samples on their website! 


I caved and bought the other Maybelline Vivid Lipsticks that I wanted in Electric Orange and Shocking Coral  £7.19 each. The only one, out of the 5 released in the uk, that I don't own now is Hot Plum. Apparently it's a lot like Show Orchid from MAC, which I own, so I'm not that upset :-) 


I decided to try these MUA Cream Blushes in Dolly and Bittersweet and for £1 each you can't say no. I've looked on some blogs since I bought them though and all of them say they purchased theirs for £2. Somehow my store was selling them for just £1. I have had a lot of problems with my local store though, they always forget to change the offers and hardly ever re-stock products. Maybe It was just another error on their behalf. 




I picked up a few new face products, I seem to have a new obsession :/ 

I choose the MUA Undress Your Skin Illuminating Foundation whilst it was still on offer for £3 and I also picked up the Max Factor CC Cream as it was on offer for £7.99. 

I'll be reviewing all these products at some point :-) 

Hope You All Have A Great Weekend!

Linzi xxx




2 comments:

  1. Maybelline vivids is hard to resist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I just couldn't stop swatching them in store :-) they're worth every penny! xx

      Delete