Monday 30 April 2012

REVIEW: Burt's Bees Milk and Honey Body Lotion


Hullo Ladies, 


I have had a few comments on my Burt's Bees Grab Bag haul about the Milk and Honey Body Lotion, there are a lot of people out there that seems to love this body lotion and I can see why :-) 

It's a very light, thin lotion that sinks very quickly into your skin. Its non-greasy and definetley moisturising enough for my dry skin. 


It contains: Milk, Honey, Grape Seed Oil, Coconut, Beeswax and Shea

This is probably the best smelling thing that came in my Grab Bag, it's a very creamy sweet scent when first applied and once it sinks into the skin it becomes even sweeter.

Recently I gave some to my mum to try and she picked up on the coconut scent straight away and it appealed to her, we both agreed that it's a very comforting smell :-) 

I usually apply it just before bed and still smell it on my skin and clothes when I wake up. 
As I'm a fan of sweet smells this is a winner for me, If your not comfortable with that kind of scent then maybe try looking into another Burt's Bees body lotion, they have a few different varieties and scents. 

I have also noticed that this seems to calm the redness on my skin when its on so I'm going to be re-buying this once I run out. 

The Burt's Bees website says that its 99% Natural but on the bottle it says its 98.8 % so I think this may be the original version (I shall look into it for you all) and lasts for up to 24 hours apparently, I don't know if its exactly 24 hours but it does last a great amount of time. On the website it's priced at £9.99 for 170g.

So it was definitely worth me buying the Grab Bag just for this product, although I wouldn't say all Burt's Bees products are great but they really have some winning products and for me this is one of them! 


Thanks,
 Linzi xx 


Edit: This week I received a set from Burt's Bees and it had another Milk and Honey Body Lotion in it but I smelt it and it was not as lovely as this one :-( the only difference I can see is that they have now made it 99% natural but have messed up the scent! Sadly I would choose a nice smell over .2% more natural a product any day! So disappointing, hopefully I can still get the original somewhere! 


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like it :) I'm going to hafta get a full-size one day. Mine is the old formula, I've onlyy tried it once but it was pretty nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been using this as my main body moisturiser this week and love it, it smells so good! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I find myself opening the bottle just to smell it every so often :-) x

      Delete