Friday 13 April 2012

Nail Polish Haul (Barry M, Revlon)




Hello Ladies, I was in Ponty today for a job agency course and before my appointment I stopped in a few shops. I found some great bargains :) Things you buy just seem so much better when you get them on offer or at a great price.




These are the first Barry M nail polishes I have bought and they were on a "3 for 2" offer in Boots so I picked up : Cyan blue, Berry Ice Cream and Peach Melba. 


L-R - Pink Freeze and Really Rosy

Then I stopped in Savers and found a few Revlon nail polishes, for just £1.29! I know they a probably a few seasons old but I have never had Revlon nail polishes before so I just had to get them. The colours are lovely too. In the photo they look very similar but they are not, one has slight shimmer and the other is a cream.



This picture was taken after just one coat so I know they are all very pigmented and dried very quickly.  


Thanks, Linzi xx





No comments:

Post a Comment