Sunday 15 April 2012

NOTD - Barry M - Berry Ice Cream





Hullo,

I bought my first Barry M Nail Paints a few days ago and wanted to try them out so today I decided on Berry Ice Cream which  is a lovely pastel purple. I had not tried a pale purple on my nails before, I usually like dark colours, so I was abit worried on how it would look but I love it.

Its such a girly, princess colour. Flattering on the nails and has a great coverage. This is two coats but it could probably be done with just the one.

These polishes are £2.99 on the Boots Website and I bought them on a "3 for 2" offer :) Yay!


I also tried the nail polish with a glitter to see how it looks because sometimes if I have worn a polish for a few days and have not got the time or energy to change it, I will just apply a glitter top coat over it.






I hope you can see how pretty it is!



I applied NYC's  Gramercy Glitz

So I am now in love with Barry M nail polishes and will be buying some more soon but I don't know which ones to get....Any help?

Thanks Linzi xxx



1 comment:

  1. ive got this on now its great!

    please comment on my blog

    www.lovelivepeacebeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete