Saturday 14 April 2012

Boots 17 Lasting Fix Lipsticks



 Hullo Ladies,
                        I bought these lipsticks back last year when I was on a lipstick rampage :)  They are great lipsticks for the price although I find them quite drying and show all the inperfections on your lips so its good to wear a lip blam underneath. The pigmentation and lasting power of these lipsticks are what make them a great.




The packaging is sleek and black giving it a uncomplicated look so you dont have to feel uncomfortable taking it out of your handbag when you are at work or in public.



Hot Chili is a tomato red colour, I love bright lipsticks in the summer and I find that this is perfect for me.



Dreamy is a lovley pink colour that brightens up your look. I like to layer this with  some pink lip gloss.

I have tried a few more lipsticks from this line but I gave them to my mum because I decided I didn't love the colours but these two are my favorites from the line :)

On the Boots website these are priced at £4.29 and are usually on the "3 for 2" offer.

Have you tried the 17 lasting fix lipsticks?

Thanks, Linzi xx





No comments:

Post a Comment