Sunday 25 March 2012

REVIEW- MAC's Viva Glam Gaga Set



Hey Everyone!

This is one of the Sets I bought last Christmas from MAC, because I missed out on the first Lady Gaga lipstick that came out I was really excited when I learnt that they were releasing it again in a set. In the set you have Viva Glam Gaga and Viva Gam Gaga 2.  It was also nice to buy make up and  know It's going to a good cause. All proceeds from the Viva Glam collection go to people who have or live with Aids.




This is the little card that you get with the set.





I left my Viva Glam Gaga (pink) in my hand bag the other day and when I twisted it up to use it thats what It came out as. I'ts my first MAC lipstick to actually melt on me. I've heard of this happening to a lot of people and I nearly cried when It happened to me. One of my favorite colours! Oh well atleast its still usuable...slightly.  I can't twist it all the way up or it falls off :(


MAC calls this a Light Blue Pink.


On the website this is called a Light Neutral Beige


I can't wait to start using the first Viva Glam Gaga in the summer, Its such a pretty pink.
The Viva Glam Gaga 2 is something I have to be light handed with other wise it doesn't look so good. Most of the time I use it to lighten my natural lip colour and then use a lipgloss over it.


Viva Glam Gaga 2

Amplified Creme


Viva Glam Gaga

Lustre

It's a lovely duo and both are colours I will be using regally.

Thanks, Linzi xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the pink colour, how much was this? x

    so-phee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I think the set was about twenty-something pounds. It was a while ago now. I felt so much better about spending the money though when I knew It was going to a good cause :) x

    ReplyDelete