Monday 26 March 2012

REVIEW - Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker Lip gloss



Hello Ladies,

The sun is out today and after spending a day of shopping and then cleaning I thought I would do a few blog posts. This is a review on a lip gloss I had in a Soap and Glory set my mam got me for Christmas. I love the names Of Soap and glory products and have been growing a small collection of products from them since last year. Their Body Moisturisers are amazing and smell so good!


This Lip gloss is called Candy Gloss,  It apparently has lip plumping spheres and volume boosting technology.


This is a sticky lip gloss that has a funny tingling feeling on the lips and I don't know If my lips are maybe too sensitive for it but after around five minutes I have to take It off because I hate the feeling. I have read some other reviews and it seems that some people like the feeling and others don't so it's best off to try it for yourself. On the Boots Website they are £9 each. A bit expensive for a drugstore lip gloss but Soap and Glory products seem to always be included in Boots' 3 for 2 offers, so best to buy then.
It's a shame I can't wear this for longer, I really like the shine and shimmers it gives with out being too in your face like some other brands. I guess the search for the perfect lip gloss is still on :(

                                                                     Thanks, Linzi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment