Tuesday 20 March 2012

My Perfume Collection (March 2012)


Hi Everyone,
I have been reading some Perfume Collection blog posts recently and being a fan of perfume myself, I decided It would be a great first post. So here goes.


                                                     Vanilla by The Body Shop.

I'm a big fan of sweet scents and this one just called to me although at the time I didnt realise It had some coconut also which im not a lover of. It's extreamly sweet and I usually just wear it around christmas time when I feel I can get away with it.



Ralph By Ralph Lauren

  I bought this because I was watching some youtube videos about peoples favorite perfumes and this is one that was mentioned a lot. I'm in love with it. It's one I wear when I want to smell very clean and fresh.
                        Here are the notes: Apple Tree Leaves, Yellow Freesia, Italian Mandarin,Osmanthus,Magnolia, Linden Blossom Flower, Purple Freesia, Musk and White Orris.




                                                   Midnight Fantasy By Britney Spears

    This is another popular perfume, It's very sweet and fruity, I used to wear this all the time when I was younger. It was my night time fragrance back then :) Great for summer nights.  These are some of the notes: Orchid, Freesia, Iris, Black Cherry, Plum, Musk, Vanilla and Amber.



                                                    
                                                            Fantasy By Britney Spears

     This was very popular when I was fourteen, I loved it back then but it seemed like every girl in my year was wearing it so I decided to buy something different. Then a couple of years later when on holiday in Florida my mam bought it for me in Duty Free. I was very pleased :)

The notes are : Jasmine Petals, White Chocolate Orchid,Red Lychee, Golden Quince, Kiwi, Musk, Orris Root, Sensual Woods.


                                                       DKNY Be Delicious (green)
This is a lovely fruity scent and I have been getting a lot of compliments on it sinse I bought it a few months back in the January sales.
           Here's what The Perfume Shop says "A modern feast for the senses, this juicy fragrance combines the scent of apple with a sophisticated blend of exotic flowers and sensual woods".


                                                      Sarah Jessica Parkers' NYC

This a fruity sweet perfume that I had for Christmas two years ago, It's not a favorite of mine because of the bottle, I find it really cheap looking and the fact that the patterns on the cap doesn't match the patterns on the actual bottle extremely annoying.

Here are the notes :
Red Rose Damascenia Gardenia, Mimosa, Italian Bergamot, Wild Red Strawberries, White Osmanthus, Creamy Musks, Rum Accord, Vanilla.


Armani Code By Giorgio Armani
This is my Favorite perfume of all time, It's one I wear on special occasion and nights out. I find it fruity at first and then it dries down in to a scrumptious sweet scent. It's a bit expensive for me but I found it on offer in Boots after Christmas this year and It was so good I bought another one two days later because the price of the two of them in the sale was the same If I had just bought the one out of the sale. I couldn't let that offer pass me by. :)

Here are the notes: Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Orange, Honey, Vanilla.



Sunflowers By Elizabeth Arden
This was the first perfume I ever owned, back when so many teens my age were wearing Britney's Fantasy that we were suffocating on it in the classroom I decided I wanted something different and my mam took me to the local Superdrug and satyed with my while I sniffed probably every perfume in the shop untill I found this one. Its very fresh and floral but also has fruity notes in it.

Here are some of the notes:
Rose, jasmine, osmanthus, iris root, Lemon, rosewood, orange blossom, mandarin, bergamot, melon, peach, Musk, cedar, amber, moss and sandal wood.




Siren By Paris Hilton

This is my newest perfume, my mother treated my in TK Maxx last week and this is what I picked. I've heard good things about Paris Hilton Perfume's and this is one of them. A few people have said this is a dupe for Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy, which I dont own but have tested in store and have to say I agree, They are both very similar. It's a lovely fruity scent with notes of mandarin, peach and a creamy hint of vanilla.


Lancome's Tresor Midnight Rose

This is a lovely night time perfume for me I didn't like it at first but then it grew on me and now I sometimes even crave the smell of it. It's a mature scent but because of the raspberry and blackcurrent notes its a keeper for me and my fruity tastes :)
Here are the notes :Rose, Jasmine, raspberry, blackcurrent, Vanilla and  Musks.


Valentino Rock 'N Rose

I bought this in Spain last year on holiday, It's quite a mature scent and I keep it for nights out. It's a sexy scent to me, prehaps something to wear when your trying to pull or on a hot date :)

Here are some of the notes: bergamot, blackcurrant,  green leaves andmuguet. rose, gardenia, orange blossom, sandalwood, heliotrope, orris, vanilla and musk.



Harajuku Lovers in Love

This is a sweet floral scent which I really like, I don't like florals much but I'm in love with this right now and have been wearing it everyday for the last week. I love the design aswell shes so cute!
Here are the notes: Pink Pamelo, Bergamot, Bamboo Leaf Mist, Rose, Peony,  Jasmine, Vanilla Orchid, Musk, BlondeWood.



Harajuku Lovers in Music
A fruity and sweet scent, I find it very fresh and juicy smelling. I love this one too, I hope I get to own all the Harajuku Line at soem point, they would look amazing all together :)
Here are the notes:  Pear, clementine, sweetpea, jasmine , Honeysuckle,  Woods, Vanilla,  Musk.

So thats it. I know I have way too many but It's become a bit of an addiction lately, I usually change my addictions frequently so no doubt it will be something different soon.
Thanks, Linzi :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment