Thursday 22 March 2012

REVIEW: The Body Shop's Carrot Moisture Cream





Hello ladies,
I suffer with very dry skin but also quite sensitive skin, especially on my face. So lately I've been looking for a cream that will take away that dryness but not irritate my skin.

 I read some of the reviews of this inexpensive cream on The Body Shops website and It seemed like a good buy. I've had it for a few months now and have decided to write a review about it.


This moisturzer is quite thick so you only need a small amount of it at one time, I't sinks well into the skin leaving it soft and smooth.





It's lasted me awhile, even though I've had it for around three months and have used it at least five times a week, it looks like i've used hardly any of it.

It leaves my skin very soft and smooth and is great for me to wear under my make up.

The smell I niether like or hate and is not too overpowering that I can still smell it on my face once its rubbed in.

I find this a great and inexpensive face cream that I will be repurchasing when I run out.
This is what The Body Shop say about it on there website :

" A beauty classic returns. This lightweight moisturiser with carrot oil makes skin feel soft and more supple."

Thanks, Linzi xx





No comments:

Post a Comment