Saturday 2 February 2013

Updated Fragrance Collection (2013) Part 1




Hullo Lovely Ladies! 

My first ever blog post was a perfume collection post, a lot more fragrances have been added to my collection in the last year so I thought I'd update it! 

I keep most of my perfumes in boxes away from sunlight. 

Except my 5 favourite which are on display, I'll be talking about them in Part 2! 



1)      Ralph - Ralph Lauren EDT
Group -Floral Fruity
Launched - 2000
Top - Italian Mandarin, apple leaf, Japanese osmanthus
Middle - Yellow Freesia, Boronia, Magnolia
Base - Musk and White Iris

A light and fresh fragrance, great to wear on a daily basis. 


2)      Ed Hardy Love Kills Slowly EDP
Group -Floral Fruity
Launched -2008
Top - Grapefruit and Mango
Middle - Freesia
Base - Amber and Leather
One of the best fruity perfumes I've ever smelt. I've gone through nearly the whole bottle this last year. 

3)      J LO Miami Glow
Group - Floral Fruity
Launched -2005
Top -Pink grapefruit, Coconut and passion fruit
Middle - Heliotrope, orange blossom and cyclamen.
Base - Amber, vanilla and musk
Great for taking on Holiday and to wear in the Summer months. 




4)      The Body Shop LOVE ECT…EDP
Group - Floral
Launched 2009 
Top – Pear, Bergamot,Neroli
Middle – Jasmine, lilly of the valley heliotrope
Base – Vanilla, Sandlewood and musk
A favourite of mine, my bottle's empty now but I'd definitely repurchase. 




5) NEXT - Paradise 
Fruity Floral with green notes. 

(Can not find exact notes)

Smells lovely and for the price you can't go wrong! 

6) NEXT - Milan 
Group - Fruity Floral 
Luanched - 2012
Top - Melon and Green Apple
Middle - Magnolia and Violet
Base - Sandalwood and Amber 
Reminds me a lot of DKNY Be Delicious. 


7)      Britney Spears Fantasy EDP
Group - Floral Fruity Gourmand
Launched - 2005
Top – Kiwi, red litchi and quince
Middle – Cupcake, white chocolate, Jasmine, orchid
Base – Woodsy Note, Musy and Orris Root
Everyone and their mother must have smelt this at some point. It's worth the hype! Stunningly sweet. 

8)      Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy EDP
Group - Floral Fruity
Launched - 2006
Top – Plum and Sour Cherry
Middle – Freesia, Orchid and Iris
Base – Vanilla, Musk and Amber
My favourite out of all the Britney perfumes, I wear it all year round!




9)      L De Lolita Lempicka EDP
Group -Oriental Vanilla 
Luanched - 2006
Top – Bergamot, Bitter Orange
Middle – Musk, Cinnamon, Immortelle
Base – Sandalwood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean
A lovely strong scent but If your not a big fan of cinnamon or spicy scents then stay away! 

10)      The Body Shop Vanilla EDP
Group - Oriental Vanilla
Top – Lemon, Peach, Plum and Apricot
Middle – Lilly of the valley, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Orange Blossom and tuberose
Base – Sandalwood, Vanilla, Amber and Musk
Nice scent but I doubt I'd re-purchase, It can give me a headache if I spray too much of it. I like it around Christmas time. 





11)      Giorgio Armani Idole d’Armani EDP
Launched - 2009
Top – Celmentine, Honey, Ginger, Pear, Almond, bitter orange and Artemisia.
Middle – Rose, Jasmine and Saffron
Base – Patchouli, Vetiver and styrax
A great find! I love it so much, it's very unusual with a mix of fresh and spicy. 

12)      DKNY Be Delicious EDP
Group - Floral Fruity
Launched - 2004
Top - Grapefruit, magnolia and Cucumber
Middle - Tuberose, rose, Lilly of the valley, violet and green apple.
Base - Sandalwood, woody notes and amber


A gorgeous scent, I've nearly finished my bottle. 


13)      Valentino Rock and Rose
Group -Floral
Launched - 2006
Top - Bergomot, black current
Middle - Gardenia, rose, lily of the valley and orange blossom
Base - Sandlewood, musk, vanilla, orris root and heliotrope
Reminds me of the summer before my 19th which is when I bought it. A sweet floral fragrance.

14)      Michael Kors Very Hollywood EDP
Group - Floral
Launched - 2009
Top – Manderine Orange, Bergomot and Raspberry
Middle – Orris Root, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine and Gardenia
Base – Amber, Vetiver and Oakmoss
Bought it on my 20th Birthday, It's one of my only strong floral's but it's very nice. One I would wear to weddings. 

15)      Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose
Group - Floral Woody Musk
Launched – 2011
Notes:
Top – Rose, Raspberry,
Middle – Jasmine, Pink Pepper, peony and cassis.
Base – Virginia Cedar, Vanilla and Musk


 I love this perfume in the Autumn for some reason, maybe because the ceder and woodsy musk. I've gotten a lot of compliments!



16)      Gwen Stefani HL wicked style LOVE
Group -Floral Fruity
Launched 2010
Top -Mangosteen, Pear and Nectarine
Middle - Osmanthus, African Orange Flower, Lotus, Violet
Base - Woody Notes, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Praline and Musk.
I'm not that big of a fan due to the praline note. I just can't seem to wear it. Will probably be given to someone who is a fan. 

17)      Gwen Stefani HL MUSIC
 GroupFloral Fruity
Launched - 2008
Top - Clementine, Pear
Middle - Sweetpea, Honeysuckle, Jasmine
Base - Musk and vanilla
Luckily I can't smell the honeysuckle in this perfume which is another note that I can't stand. This is a sharp and fresh fragrance. I really like it. 




18)      Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers
Group - Floral Fruity
Launched - 1993
Top - Orange Blossom, Melon, Mandarin orange, peach, Brazilian Rosewood, Bergamot, Lemon
Middle - Cyclamen, rose, jasmine, orris root, Osmanthus,
Base - Sandlewood, Musk, Amber, Oakmoss and Ceder

I've worn it forever! It was my first ever perfume and I still really like it and can notice it from a mile away! Sometimes when I'm remembering something from my past I can just unconsciously smell this scent! 

19)      Beyond Paradise Estee Lauder
 Group - Floral
Created 2003
Top – Orange blossom, Hyacinth, Grapefruit, Bergamot and Lemon.
Middle – Gardenia, Orchid, Jasmine and Honeysuckle
Base - Hibiscus, Plum Wood, Amber and  Ambrette
My Dad bought both me and my mam a bottle back from duty free a few years ago. I'm not a big fan of it but I like to keep it around anyway. 

So that's Part 1, I'll be writing part 2 soon. 

Hope someone found some needed information from it and I'f you could leave your own perfume collection links that would be awesome! 

Linzi, xxx










2 comments: