Saturday 2 February 2013

50 Facts About Me

* My mam and Me* 

  1. I hate Mushrooms because of their texture.
  2. I love Galaxy chocolate.
  3. I've always been a big girl.
  4. I love High Heels but can hardly walk in them.
  5. I'd rather go shopping than go to the pub. 
  6. In the past year I've become a carer for my mother. 
  7. My Mam wanted to call me Katie but my dad and brother didn't like it.
  8. My name was decided after my Auntie told my father that if she ever had a little girl she would name her "Linzi".
  9. I love Italian food. 
  10. I had pneumonia when I was 9 years old. 
  11. I really need to stop buying perfumes and use up the ones I already have. *It's a goal!*
  12. I love watching Asian horror movies even though they scare the hell out of me.
  13. As much as I like some horrors I detest movies like SAW, Hostel and Human Centipede. *Yuck!" 
  14. I love all things romance, including romance novels, Asian Dramas and Anime but I actually really hate most chick flicks. 
  15. I read Fifty Shades Of Grey just before it became really popular and loved it. It wasn't the most well written but I loved the chemistry between the characters.
  16. I used to love the Twilight books before the movies came out, now I can't even pick them out without cringing. 
  17. I prefer dogs to cats. 
  18. I hate Justin Bieber although his perfumes are quite good. 
  19. I love popcorn but have to stop eating it because I hate how it gets stuck in my teeth, 
  20. I own Brokeback Mountain and I think its one of the best romance movies I've seen, I cried. 
  21. I'm very close to my family and all though were going through a bad time right now I know they are there for me. 
  22. I've swam with dolphins. 
  23. I've suffered with depression. 
  24. My favourite author is JR Ward who writes about kick ass vampires who fall in love.  
  25. I get very paranoid about what people think of me.
  26. I want a tattoo but I'm waiting for something important to happen.
  27. I'm Single and Straight.
  28. I'm atheist and always have been, ever since I can remember. 
  29. I have a dog called Monty and he's a west highland terrier. 
  30. I love rainbow fish. 
  31. I can spend hours in the bath reading a good book. 
  32. I've recently started curling my hair.
  33. I love buying new duvets sets....In fact I bought one yesterday :-P
  34. I love a mustard, cheese and ham panini . 
  35. I only drink Starbucks at Christmas time so I can have the gingerbread latte. 
  36. My dad takes the mick out of me because I have trouble pronouncing the word "Three" apparently it comes out "free" although I can't hear it. 
  37. I hate people who are happy to talk about their own life but get bored quickly when you have something important about yourself to talk about. 
  38. I'm good at chess. 
  39. I love being curled up on a sofa watching a film with friends and family. 
  40. I only recently read the Harry Potter books.
  41. I own over 300 romance novels. 
  42. I like to spend time on my own and most of the time crave it. 
  43. Doing things like painting my nails or straightening my hair calms me.
  44. I make a great lasagna.
  45. My favourite colour is blue.
  46. I'm Welsh and have a strong south valleys accent. 
  47. Family is the most important thing to me.
  48. I hope to someday get married and have a big family. 
  49. I'm really picky when it comes to guys.
  50. I have an addictive personality. 

4 comments:

  1. Good read!

    What Asian films do you like? I'm a huge fan of Japanese and Hong Kong Films. Have over 600 HK ones and about 100ish Japanese, lost count to be honest! Also have a handful of Korean films as well!

    I always said one day that I'd learn to speak Cantonese, I doubt that I'll ever happen. I'm crap with languages, can barely speak english! The only language I've learned with ease is sign language!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thats so many, I love Korean Romance, comedy and horrors! I love the Japanese language, just hearing it makes me melt hehe I so bad with languages too hun, I'm Welsh and I only know a few sentences! :-) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Nice picture of you and your Mom!! You look just alike :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh thank you hun, that means a lot to me :-) Yeah I know, everyone says haha xx

      Delete