Saturday 9 February 2013

Collective Beauty Haul


Hi Ladies. 

In the last few weeks I've managed to pick up a few beauty products and I just thought I'd tell you what I'd got and where from :-) 


 - Hair Products - 
Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Split End Protection Cream
I bought this in the Superdrug Clearance for £1.99, It smells really good and I really like it so far. I'll be reviewing it for you soon! 

Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo
This is a re-purchase for me, I love Batiste Dry Shampoo. My roots get oily very quickly and this bad boy allows me some extra time so that I'm not washing my hair every day. I picked this 200ml bottle up in ASDA for £2 



- Skincare - 
St.Ives Dry and Sensitive Skin Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes
I found these on offer in Superdrug and I really like them, I usually just use baby wipes to take off my makeup but I'm having trouble with my skin being dry this Winter, so I thought I'd gives these a try. 

St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub (Blemish Fighting)
This is a another re-purchase for me! I love everything about this scrub, it's great for taking off making and doesn't dry out my skin. I also think it does help to prevent blackheads and blemishes. Not completely but it helps, which for the price is great! Again I bought this is Superdrug on offer for £1.99.




 - Makeup - 

GOSH X-Ceptional Wear Foundation in 12 Natural 
This is my third tube of this foundation, I love the matte finish, the coverage and the shades you can get. They do one of the best Porcelain shades for drugstore in my opinion. I picked up Natural this time though for the up coming months. I bought this in Superdrug for £7.99

Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Warm 
I decied last week that I needed a new pressed powder after I used up all my Laura Geller Balance and Brighten. I'd heard some good things about the Natural Collection range from Boot's at at £1.99 I decided to give them a try. I really like it so far and will be reviewing soon :-) 

MUA Extreme Curl Mascara 
I needed a new mascara and wanted to try out some of the MUA ones, I have to say I'm not very impressed so far. I'll be talking about it more in another post. I picked this up in Superdrug for £2

MUA Lip Boom in It's A Situation. 
I've been loving the 'vampy' look these last few weeks but I don't have any dark lip colours that I really love, then I remember that I had seen a post on this particular colour months back and really liked the look of it. I'm very impressed, I love it! I picked this up in Superdrug for £3. 


So that's everything I've bought over the last few weeks, I have some lovely new things to review :-) 

Linzi xxx








1 comment:

  1. Cute haul!!!!
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3 :D

    ReplyDelete