Tuesday 5 February 2013

Monthly Empties (January 2013)




Hullo Ladies! 

I've decided to start writing some 'Monthly Empties' posts, mainly because I'm trying my hardest to go through the endless amount of products I have around the place but also because I love reading them from other blogs. Again...this is probably because I'm so nosy :-) 






St Ives Blemish Fighting Face Scrub - I love this stuff, I've already bought a new tube of it! 

Herbal Essence Wild Violet and Pomegranate Hair Mask - I'm a big fan of Herbal Essence hair care but I didn't find anything special about this one. It had a nice smell but I wouldn't repurchase. 

Gorgeous By Gok Body Wash - Smells good but I wouldn't repurchase any time soon. 

Armani Code EDP - Absolutely love this perfume and I'm ready to start on my new bottle of it! If you haven't tried it yet, you need to! 

The Body Shop Love ECT... EDP - Great day time scent. I wen't through It quickly. It's an amazing quality perfume for the price and even better when you can get it on sale. I will re-purchase it some day but I have way too many other perfumes to get though first :-) 

The Body Shop Love ECT ... Body Wash - I've recently been trying to get through the amount of shower/bath products I've bought over the last few months, I choose this one because I knew I was nearly finished with the perfume so I wanted to see how they would smell layered together. It's a nice smell and does smell a lot like the perfume but It's not as fresh or as long lasting. 

Dove Go Fresh Anti-Perspirant in Cucumber and Green Tea - I loved this when I first bought it but it got bored quickly. It started to smell too much like some kind of Febreze. As soon as I realized that I became paranoid about wearing it. It is a lovely smell all the same. I won't be re-purchasing but I have bough a different scent from the same line. It is a good deodorant though so I recommend the Dove range. 


So that's everything I used up in January :-)
 I wonder what products will be on next months post ! 

Linzi xxx

1 comment:

  1. Just entered it hun! Thanks for the comment and congrats on the followers :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete