Monday 28 May 2012

NOTD - OPI - Strawberry Margarita


Hey All! 

It's a lovely sunny Monday today and I fancied a really bright colour and choose this OPI polish, I don't have many OPI polishes. One full size and four minis. This is a mini which I usually keep for my toes so they last me longer but I decided to go for a change today and really like how it looks! 

I received this in a set from QVC late summer last year :-) 


Its a lovely hot pink...almost neon colour.

It took three coats to get good coverage.

 I'm really thinking about getting this is a full size bottle as I cant see it lasting me much longer if I continue to use it on my nails. 


I'm sorry for the dodgy application but I find it hard to apply my polish with the tiny brushes you get with the mini's!

I used the Barry M 3 in 1 for a base coat, then three layers of Strawberry Magarita and Seche Vite top coat. 



Monty loved the colour as much as me :-) 

This was a treat as Monty doesn't usually let me catch his face on camera, I think hes a bit insecure about the size of his nose! 

Hope you have all had a lovely Monday! 

Thanks, Linzi xxx


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour! You should definitely buy the full size :D
    Also how ADORABLE is your doggy! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm gonna do a little QVC stalking and see if they are bring it ut in a collection any time soon :-) Awhh thank you! I think so too :-)

      Delete
  2. omg I love your dog :P He has the cutest name!!

    Gorgeous polish too. If you really like it you should definitely get the big bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you! I think it suits him :-)

      I hoping to find it for a good deal soon :-)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful polish and I have to say monty is adorable, I love him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! I'll tell him you said so :-) hehe

      Delete
  4. I just got this color like three days ago :) I haven't tried it on yet but it looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it for the summer :-) Such a pretty pink, hope you like it as much as I do hun! Thanks for the compliment!

      Delete
  5. omg monty is adoooorable!

    I haven't tried this color yet, my favorite OPI pink is La Paz-itively Hot and it is super hot pink.

    This looks very good on you, and I think I'm gonna get it sometime=]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a mini of La Paz-itively Hot too! It reall is lovely! :-)

      Awhh thanks hehe he is a cutie!

      Delete