Saturday 5 May 2012

The Get To Know Me Tag :-)

Hullo Again Ladies, 

I have been tagged to do the Get To Know Me Tag by Rushie from http://b-is-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk today so I would like to say thank you to her because these are probably one of my favorite things to do!  



Here are the rules :

  1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you as well as the question you will set for the people you have tagged.
  3. Choose five people and link them back to the tag
  4. Go to their page and tell them
  5. Their can be no tag backs and all tags must be legitimate



11 things about me :

  1. I have only been interested in make up since I turned 18
  2. I am a romance reading addict who needs a fix at least once a day ;-) 
  3. I often get obsession with certain products from certain brands e.g Barry M Nail Paints, MAC Lipsticks.
  4. I hate change and get quite withdrawn when pushed into certain situations
  5. I am a great believer in counselling and talking about things
  6. I love old school Disney *Beauty and the Beast, Lady and the tramp*
  7. I'm scared of moths
  8.  and cats *strange, I know*
  9. I love reading Manga and watching Anime
  10. I'm a worrier and get anxious over the tiniest of things 
  11. I collect Dream Catchers from everywhere I travel, so far I have some from Portugal, Greece and Tenby! :-) 

Rushie's Questions to me :

  1. What make up product do you not like?  False lashes, I have sensitive eyes. I'll put up with them if it's for fancy dress but I couldn't wear them on a daily basis.
  2. Drugstore or High end make up? And why?  Hmmm as much as I love MAC lipsticks it would have to be drugstore, you can get some great finds for a lot less money.
  3. If you could only choose one make up item what would you choose and why? Eyeliner. It can just make a look. 
  4. Who is your favorite celebrity?  Urghh this is so hard. Probably Lee Min Ho. I think he's a great actor and I have a huge crush on him. He's the reason I love Korean Romance Dramas. :-p
  5. What TV programs do you love to watch?  Misfits, Boys Over Flowers, Walking Dead and Celebrity Juice.
  6. What is your favorite colour? I don't really have a favorite colour but I seem to reach for blues a lot. 
  7. What is your favorite piece of jewelry to wear? I have a necklace that my nan gave me that I found in her jewelry box years ago, its a piece of glass on a gold chain and it has a holographic eye. Some people might find it strange but I love it and get lots of compliments :-) 
  8. Which do you prefer to wear Heels, Wedges or flats? Well depends, If i'm just going out down the shops or something then I wear my converse, If i'm going somewhere nice then I will wear my heels. 
  9. What is your favorite high street shop? For make up its Boots for clothes New Look.
  10. Do you prefer tea, coffee or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate :-) YUM!
  11. Do you prefer white chocolate, milk or dark?  Milk, sometimes I fancy white but I hate dark.




My questions for the people I tag :

  1. How old were you when you first became interested in make up/ nail polish? I was 18.
  2.  No doubt we are all saving our pennies at the moment but what is the thing you just have to splurge on? I love to buying myself a new perfume every so often. Sometimes a MAC lipstick :-) 
  3. Do you a hero from a film/book that you are in love with? I'm in love with Vishous from The Blackdagger Brotherhood written by J R WARD.  
  4. Do you collect? What's the biggest collection you have? Mine would have to be books, my room is full of them.
  5. Whats your favorite food? Mine is lasagna and chocolate, obviously not together! Ohh and I do love a cheese and ham panini :-)
  6. Favorite Disney movie?...awhh come on you know you have one!  Mine would have to be Beauty and the Beast <3 
  7. Whats your Holy Grail product? Mine would have to be my Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Espresso ink.
  8. Do you like to die your hair or do you love to keep it natural? I've been dying my hair since I was 14 and have always loved it, until last year I dyed It black and it's been hell to colour over. It would be lovely to see my natural colour once again, though I think I've forgotten what it looks like :-) 
  9. Do you love watching scary movies? or do you hate them!? I can watch it if its got a good story line and isn't too gruesome. I hate SAW and films like that even the thought of them give me the creeps. 
  10. What do you do to cheer yourself up? I watch a movie from my childhood and paint my toe nails. This always makes me feel calm and happy! 
  11. Why did you start blogging? I just wanted to talk about the things I love, make up, nail polish and all my crazy addictions :-) 
Here are the people I'm tagging :-)

Thank you for reading ladies! 

Linzi xx

2 comments: