Hullo Again Ladies,
I have been tagged to do the Get To Know Me Tag by Rushie from http://b-is-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk today so I would like to say thank you to her because these are probably one of my favorite things to do!
Here are the rules :
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you as well as the question you will set for the people you have tagged.
- Choose five people and link them back to the tag
- Go to their page and tell them
- Their can be no tag backs and all tags must be legitimate
11 things about me :
- I have only been interested in make up since I turned 18
- I am a romance reading addict who needs a fix at least once a day ;-)
- I often get obsession with certain products from certain brands e.g Barry M Nail Paints, MAC Lipsticks.
- I hate change and get quite withdrawn when pushed into certain situations
- I am a great believer in counselling and talking about things
- I love old school Disney *Beauty and the Beast, Lady and the tramp*
- I'm scared of moths
- and cats *strange, I know*
- I love reading Manga and watching Anime
- I'm a worrier and get anxious over the tiniest of things
- I collect Dream Catchers from everywhere I travel, so far I have some from Portugal, Greece and Tenby! :-)
Rushie's Questions to me :
- What make up product do you not like? False lashes, I have sensitive eyes. I'll put up with them if it's for fancy dress but I couldn't wear them on a daily basis.
- Drugstore or High end make up? And why? Hmmm as much as I love MAC lipsticks it would have to be drugstore, you can get some great finds for a lot less money.
- If you could only choose one make up item what would you choose and why? Eyeliner. It can just make a look.
- Who is your favorite celebrity? Urghh this is so hard. Probably Lee Min Ho. I think he's a great actor and I have a huge crush on him. He's the reason I love Korean Romance Dramas. :-p
- What TV programs do you love to watch? Misfits, Boys Over Flowers, Walking Dead and Celebrity Juice.
- What is your favorite colour? I don't really have a favorite colour but I seem to reach for blues a lot.
- What is your favorite piece of jewelry to wear? I have a necklace that my nan gave me that I found in her jewelry box years ago, its a piece of glass on a gold chain and it has a holographic eye. Some people might find it strange but I love it and get lots of compliments :-)
- Which do you prefer to wear Heels, Wedges or flats? Well depends, If i'm just going out down the shops or something then I wear my converse, If i'm going somewhere nice then I will wear my heels.
- What is your favorite high street shop? For make up its Boots for clothes New Look.
- Do you prefer tea, coffee or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate :-) YUM!
- Do you prefer white chocolate, milk or dark? Milk, sometimes I fancy white but I hate dark.
My questions for the people I tag :
- How old were you when you first became interested in make up/ nail polish? I was 18.
- No doubt we are all saving our pennies at the moment but what is the thing you just have to splurge on? I love to buying myself a new perfume every so often. Sometimes a MAC lipstick :-)
- Do you a hero from a film/book that you are in love with? I'm in love with Vishous from The Blackdagger Brotherhood written by J R WARD.
- Do you collect? What's the biggest collection you have? Mine would have to be books, my room is full of them.
- Whats your favorite food? Mine is lasagna and chocolate, obviously not together! Ohh and I do love a cheese and ham panini :-)
- Favorite Disney movie?...awhh come on you know you have one! Mine would have to be Beauty and the Beast <3
- Whats your Holy Grail product? Mine would have to be my Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Espresso ink.
- Do you like to die your hair or do you love to keep it natural? I've been dying my hair since I was 14 and have always loved it, until last year I dyed It black and it's been hell to colour over. It would be lovely to see my natural colour once again, though I think I've forgotten what it looks like :-)
- Do you love watching scary movies? or do you hate them!? I can watch it if its got a good story line and isn't too gruesome. I hate SAW and films like that even the thought of them give me the creeps.
- What do you do to cheer yourself up? I watch a movie from my childhood and paint my toe nails. This always makes me feel calm and happy!
- Why did you start blogging? I just wanted to talk about the things I love, make up, nail polish and all my crazy addictions :-)
Here are the people I'm tagging :-)
- Roisin from http://cuti-clue-les.blogspot.co.uk/
- Demi from http://www.beautyandthemist.com
- Roxy from http://cottoncandyfro.blogspot.co.uk/
- Evelyn from http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/
- Joanna from http://boldnbella.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks again to Rushie :-)
Thank you for reading ladies!