Thursday 22 August 2013

21st Birthday Wishlist!




Hullo Ladies!

My birthdays less than a month away, so like last year, I've decided to make a Birthday wishlist post :-) 






1) Chanel Chance

I've been wanting this perfume for ages and whilst out shopping for mothers day a few months back with my brother he promised that he'd get it for my 21st. I plan to do whatever I have to, to make him keep that promise....even if I have to put snakes in his bed....it will happen!

2) MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo

Ever since I began falling in love with cosmetics and the beauty world, i've heard about Ruby Woo. It's probably one of if not the most famous MAC lipstick. It's a gorgeous red that I need to own!

3) NARS Love Thrill Gift Set

This will probably never happen but yesterday I found this NARS gift set on offer and I think it would be an amazing way to try out the brand. 

4) La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo

My skin has been awful over the last year and I can't seem to find a product that does anything to help it. Over the last few months though, I've been hearing more and more about this apparently "holy grail" product for a lot of bloggers and I really want to give it a try!

5) Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

I ask for this every year, it's my favourite foundation ever. It's great coverage and lasts all day. It's expensive though so I always wait till my birthday to repurchase it, hopefully debenhams will have a 10% off code around that time as well :-)

6) New Look Inspire Peplum Dress

I found this on ASOS last night and for the price it looks awesome! I've become a fan of peplum these last few weeks and I think this dress would be lovely and flattering for my holiday in October. 

7) Sleek Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette

I've been wanting this since it came out, all three colours look gorgeous! I'm a big fan of the sleek blushes and hope to pick up a few more soon :-) 

8) Inspire Leather Look Jacket

Everyone talks about a leather jackets is a basic essential in everyone's wardrobe but real leather jackets are priced around a £100 and all though I know they're probably worth it and will last for years. I don't want my first want to be that expensive. What if I don't like it after the first couple of weeks? So I found this faux leather on the new look website and I'm definitely going to try it on in store sometime soon.

9) Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner

This is my holy grail eyeliner but my pot dried up a few months back and I've been missing it terribly. I'm hoping to pick it up soon, either this or try MAC's blacktrack which I've heard is also a great liner :-)


That's everything I can think of that I'm lusting after for my birthday!

What are you lusting after for you birthday? Or if it's just past, what was your favourite gift?


Linzi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment