Saturday 24 August 2013

Autumn Favourites From New Look Inspire



Hullo Ladies, 

I've always been a big fan of New Look, they're a high street brand with great prices and always very beautiful pieces.










I picked this dress up the other day but put it back for some silly reason. I wish I'd bought it now after seeing it an a few posts from some of my favourite bloggers. It's gorgeous and I'll hopefully be buying it very soon. 

£14.99


I love this colour and with the gold detail it looks super cute. Can't go wrong for that price and if it looks good on, I may pick one up in a different colour. 

£12.99


This jacket was in my Birthday Wishlist post and I just can't stop thinking about it. I need it in my life....soon!

£39.99


So cute! I love knitwear in the winter. 

£19.99


I know I said not long ago...."I'm fed up of wearing jeans" but after looking at mine the last few weeks, I'm in need of some new ones. I love the look of these high waisted skinny. 

£22.99


How stunning is that blouse?! 

I think it would look stunning with those jeans. 

£17.99


Look how comfy and warm it looks, definitely going to wanting this when the weather gets colder in the next few months. 

£24.99


I'm loving skirts lately and this is one is so pretty. I think it would look really cute with that heart jumper. 

£12.99


I have a few graphic tee's like this from New Look, super comfy and well made. You can't go wrong for that price.

Also...it's a doggy with a flower in it's mouth! How can anyone say no to that?!

£7.99


Nothing says more hard core than a leather skirt right? I feel like i've seen them everywhere this year and I really want one. I think it'll give you such a confidence boost on a night out because who wouldn't feel sexy in one of those?! 


So those are my Autumn favourites from New Looks Inspire range.

I haven't been contacted by anyone to do this obviously, this just shows how obsessed I am with buying clothes at the moment :-) 


Are you a fan of the New Look Inspire range?

What's your favourite clothing to wear in the Autumn/Fall?

Linzi xx





2 comments:

  1. Hey I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl/2013/08/liebster-award-2.html#more

    ReplyDelete