Thursday 29 August 2013

August Favourites 2013

Hullo Lovely Ladies! 



It's the end of another month.

 I can't believe I'm gonna be 21 in a few weeks. I don't know whether to be excited or scared! 

Anyway...here are a few products I've been loving these last four weeks. 


Aussie Take The Heat Leave In Spray

I've been using this heat protectant for years, it's my favourite. It doesn't leave any greasy residue or leave my hair feeling heavy and I pretty sure it dose a great job keeping my hair from being badly damaged from heat tools. 


Revlon Colorstay Foundation

I heard about this foundation for a long time before I actually bought it, I wish I had gave in earlier though. It's a great, long lasting high coverage foundation. I like to apply it with a beauty sponge or my fingers. 


Armani Code EDP 

This is one of my favourite all time fragrances, I stopped wearing it for a few months but now I'm just as obsessed. It's sexy, mysterious and the honey notes sweetens it up abit 



Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick - Bulletproof Beige

I bought this a few months back and forgot all about it but I've been using it as a base for my eyeshadow and it's worked really well. It's a great colour for your inner corner if your doing a golden eye look too. The only problem is I wish it was a mechanical pencil instead of having to sharpen it all the time. I always end up ruining them. 

L'Oreal Superliner Black Lacquer Liquid Liner

This is another product I bought about two months ago and I love it. It's a great liquid liner and I'd definitely buy it again as it lasts all day.


Models Own Smokey Eye Kit in Seduce

I reviewed this trio awhile back now and I've recently started using it again. These Models Own Eyeshadow are really good quality, very pigmented and long lasting. 


L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick - Impulsive Fuschia 

I only picked this up last week but I'm in love with it. It's a gorgeous colour with great pigmentation and gloss. It's beautiful on the lips and when it dries, it leaves an even stain on the lips. 


The Balm Hot Mama! Blusher

This blush is gorgeous, I won it in a Giveaway in March this year. It's a stunning colour and a quality product. So glad I got the chance to own something from The Balm. They seem like a great brand. I want one of their palettes next :-) 


Nails Inc St James Nail Polish

I've been loving red nail polish for the last few months and this month I've been wearing St James constantly. It's a true red and is extremely opaque and long lasting. 


Those are all the products I've been using frequently this month!

What have yours been?

Linzi xxx














3 comments:

  1. I love Revlon Colorstay Foundation too! I'm using it with Real Techniques Stippling Brush. Looks natural and flawless. Oh, Armani Code one of my perfume wishlist. FYI, perfume in my country is too expensive. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing foundation :-] arghh I know how you feel hun, perfumes is way too expensive. That's why I always try to buy it on offer.... I love the post christmas perfume sales! xxx

      Delete
    2. Even on sale offer, but still expensive. Approx 50 dolar(I guess) for 1 bottle perfume. Depends on brand.:(

      Delete