Sunday 11 August 2013

NOTD/REVIEW - Leighton Denny - Indulgence

Hullo Ladies! 


It's been awhile since I did a NOTD post but I wanted to show you this Leighton Denny polish that I've been wearing constantly for the last few months. 



I love bright colours in the Summer but sometimes instead of wearing a bright blue or neon orange I want something a bit more classic.. 

That's when I break out the red nail polish.

Indulgence is sexy, dark and goes with everything.



I picked this up in a set from TK Maxx at a good deal and it's worth looking there before you go out paying full price.


The application is great and it's looks amazing with just two coats.

It's best to use a top coat to seal it in as like most nail polishes it will start to flake after a few days.


You can buy Leighton Denny online at Marks & Spencers or on the QVCUK website.


Have you tried Leighton Denny? 

Do you have a favourite?


Linzi xxx


2 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely colour, red nails are so beautiful *__*
    And nope I haven't tried this brand and I don't have a fav brand but only a fav colour which is redish pink for nails ^^ And I actually didn't know TK max had beauty products too, only thought they sold clothes XD


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red nails are amazing :-)

      Yep, I've found many awesome deals from the beauty and fragrance section in TK Maxx, from Nails Inc nail polish sets to a Vera Wang Night Princess perfume! It's definitely something for you to look into if you can :-)xxx

      Delete