Wednesday 31 July 2013

July Favourites 2013

Hi Again :-)

It's August soon..that's just way too scary. 

Here are some of the products I've been loving this month and why.


Burts Bees Lip Balm

I've said it plenty of times on this blog. The Burts Bees lip balms are my favourite out there. I've been using the mango one frequently this month. I haven't been that interested in applying a lot of makeup so most days its just this. It's an amazing hydrating lip balm that smells lush!

Michael Kors Very Hollywood EDP

I've been loving this perfume this month, it's floral, fresh and girly. I'm not usually a fan of floral perfumes but this has some fruity notes that keep it from being head ache inducing for me. I was given this last year for my birthday and I was so happy as I wouldn't have thought to try it otherwise! 

Leighton Denny Indulgence Nail Polish

I'm a big fan of red nail polish, especially in the summer and this Leighton Denny polish is my favourite at the moment. It's very opaque and looks great after just two coats. I have it on my fingers and toes as it looks amazing on both.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution

I just reviewed this product here, so I'm not going to say much about it now. It is a great product though and I'd definitely recommend it. 

Laura Geller Blush & Brighten in Pink Buttercream

I have a few Laura Geller blushes and I love them all but I haven't used them recently because I've been obsessed with drugstore blushes. It's always nice to go back to an old favourite though and this Pink Buttercream is stunning for the cheeks this time of year.

Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart

Like I said, I haven't been wearing much makeup recently but when I do I've been picking up this Revlon lip butter in Sweet Tart, It's a gorgeous, easy to wear, raspberry pink that's very pigmented and glossy. 



So those are my favouties of this month. 

Hope you all have a great August! 

Linzi xxx



2 comments:

  1. Ohh great haul hun! I'm so jealous of your awesome hauls! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine...although I don't know where you got "haul" from hehehe thanks for the comment though, love your hauls too!! xx

      Delete