Friday 19 July 2013

REVIEW - Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer - NOVA

Hullo Ladies!

I been bust the last few days and I've just not had any inspiration for posts. 

Hopefully that will change soon.



I just want to do a quick review on a products I'm really liking lately and it's one of the famous Rimmel Apocalips 




The only one I currently own at the moment is NOVA,  a gorgeous muted raspberry colour. 

I love paring it with a smokey eye because it's not too vibrant and in your face. Just a nice pop of colour to the lips.



The formulation is creamy and moisturising with amazing pigmentation.

The glossiness doesn't stick around for too long but the colour stays surprisingly well. 



The applicator is great and contains just enough products for one coat on your lips, it's great to layer to get a more vibrant colour but watch out as this likes to travel to the corners of your mouth if you have too much product on your lips!

I'm really enjoying this products and I'd definitely pick up more at some point.

 I love the look of Big Bang! 


Have you tried any of the Rimmel Apocalips?

Linzi xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment