Saturday 11 May 2013

My Favourite Spring Nail Polishes



Hullo Ladies

I haven't talked about nail polish in ages so I thought I'd do a post on my favourites for Spring, these are polishes that I've been loving in the last few weeks.

Even though this is a "Favourites" post, these are in no particular order. 


Leighton Denny - Plush Pink. I'm wearing it now and it's my favourite pink polish. It's gorgeous and goes on really nice and smooth. Usually I get fed up quickly with a nail colour and change them day to day but I just love the way this looks that, shockingly, I keep it on for days at a time! 


 Nails Inc Sprinkles - Pudding Lane. I love Nails Inc but this must be the most interesting one out my (rather large) collection. It's so amazing and I love it for when the suns out and I can show it off at its best. 



GOSH Special Edition - Lavender Love. I don't know if you can still get this but If you can find it in your local Superdrug I suggest picking it up. It's a gorgeous lavender blue. It's beautiful on the nails.


Ciate - Bon Bon - I don't know if this is in the actual range as this came free with a magazine about a year ago (sorry!) It's a gorgeous nude though and I believe Ciate have a few of those in their line. It's a very warm toned nude which I seem to prefer. 

 


Maybelline SuperStay - Mint For Life. I decided to buy a mint polish a few weeks ago for Spring and picked up this. I really like the Maybelline Nail polishes and will be picking up some more in the future. I love this colour and will probably be wearing it throughout Spring and Summer. 


So those are my favourite Spring Nail Polishes. 

I'm off to go paint my nails with Pink Plush!

Hope You Are All Having A Great Weekend :-)


Linzi xxx





4 comments:

  1. I love that special effects one!!! At first i thought it was a blue color with a top coat lol

    It looks nice on you too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha nope it's just what's in the bottle :-) Awhh Thanks hun! xx

      Delete
  2. Bon Bon looks absolutely gorgeous! From the picture it looks really similar to Models Own Utopia, which I used in my Top Sunny Day Nail Polishes post. Great minds think alike ;)

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh maybe I'll have to go take a look see! They certainly do ;-) xx

      Delete