Thursday 30 May 2013

Collective Haul : Perfume, Hair and Clothes!

Hullo Ladies!

It's been ages since I posted on here...well less than a week but it seems longer :-) 

I've done a fair amount of shopping lately and I'm going to talk about the products I picked up. 


First stop was ASDA and like always they had a 3 for £10 offer on most of the Hair Care. I noticed a new line there...well I say "line" but my store only had two products from them. 

The GH Great Hair Moisture Drench Shampoo and Conditioner. I didn't recognise the brand but with a closer look it says that they're Manufactured for Baylis and Harding. If you live in the UK you probably know the brand, I don't know If they're sold World Wide,  you usually see them around Christmas time when they have lots of lovely Gift Sets out. These 500ml bottles were £4 and in the 3 for £10 offer so I also picked up the Aussie 3 Minute  Miracle  Reconstructor Deep Conditioner. A favourite of mine. I've tried the other 3 Minute Miracles but I think this one works the best. 

I also picked up some books from the charity shop, two Goddess Summoning Novels by P.C. Cast and Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan. 

I picked up some more Superdrug Facial Cleansing Wipes, they say they are a 4 in 1 wipe: makeup remover, eye makeup remover, toner and moisturiser. I don't know if it does ALL that but I actually really do like these, for 99p you can't go wrong. The yellow pack smells really good too :-) 

I found some Sally Hansen nail polish in Poundland. Not many nice colours there but I did find a pretty one called Good As Grape. I went to Boot's not long after and they were asking for £6.99 for the same polish. BARGAIN! 




If you read my Empties Post last week then you'd know that I've recently finished up a few perfumes. 

I have about 3 other bottles that are on their way out too so I thought It was about time I bought some more...I can't help it, it's an addiction. 

I bought the new Roberto Cavalli Perfume Just Cavalli, I've loved every Cavalli perfume I've ever smelt and this is no different :-) It's more floral than the Roberto Cavalli EDP but I still really like it. I bought the 30ml  from Superdrug for £29.99 

I also bought Nina Ricci Nina L'Elixir perfume from Amazon. It was £27.50  for a 50ml bottle. 

I have to be honest and say that whilst at Superdrug I tested out the new Taylor Swift fragrance and although it just smells like Starbursts to me....I really want it! Couldn't stop smelling my wrist after the shop assistant sprayed it on me. 



My nan took my to New Look for the sale and I have to say I picked up...a lot of things. I do this about twice a year. I'll buy nearly a new wardrobe full of clothes from the New Look Sales. I love them. 

I bought two of these Peplum tops for £4 one in this Indigo Blue colour and one in bright green. It's my first time trying a peplum...anything.....and I really liked it. Shows off my curves and looks great. 


I picked up a tank top, I loved the design, I think it cost £6. 


I picked up two of these zipper detail t-shirts both in white. Great to just use for everyday wear. These were down to £5.

I also picked up a sweater and two pairs of jeans but I've already worn them and they're in the wash so I couldn't take pictures.  Everything I bought from New Look came under £50 which I think is amazing and I would definitely suggest shopping their sales. 

So that's everything I bought recently. 

Have you found any great bargains lately? 

Linzi xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic haul – so many great bits! I went shopping on Friday and the New Look sale was pretty fab. You got some amazing bargains! And those perfumes look lush! Have a good weekend hun :)
    Xx

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, I love the New Look Sales! I always find something great in them :-) Thanks hun, you too! xx

      Delete