Saturday 4 May 2013

April 2013 Favourites

Hullo ladies!

It's the beginning of a new month, so I've taken some time to think back on what I loved in the month of April : Beauty wise.



Garnier Moisture Match in Goodbye Dry

I reviewed this recently and as you may notice I've nearly run out of it. I've already repurchased it and I'm so happy I've found a moisturiser that works for me personally. 

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 

I've recently been on a foundation binge....as well as blusher and lipstick *Ooops*.....and I picked this up because I heard so much about it through beauty bloggers. It's a great foundation and although not my exact colour match its very close and workable. I love how it just looks like skin. 

Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Normal to Dry Skin

Another foundation I'd heard so much about I just had to try it atleast once. I've been loving the coverage. A lot of people say its full but I'd say it's more a high medium as I don't think it covers everything. It's great for covering redness but I still need a concealer for blemishes and under eye circles. I still really love it though and will probably re-purchase once I run out. 

Maybelline Colorsensational Vivid in Neon Red

I'm in love with the colorsensational vivid range but Neon Red is probably my most worn this month. It's a gorgeous orange toned red that would fit most skin tones. It's beautifully pigmented and I reviewed it here

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya

Recently I jumped on the "Lip Butter" bandwagon and  one I picked up was the new Juicy Papaya colour. At first I was slightly disappointed it wasn't that pigmented but then I realised it looked gorgeous in its own or on top of a more pigmented lipstick. 

The Balm Hot Mama Blush/Eyeshadow

I recently won this baby in a giveaway and I was so happy about it because I've wanted it for the longest time. It's a gorgeous peachy colour with gold shimmer running through it. Beautiful!


Diesel Loverdose EDP

I purchased  this lovely perfume in the Post Christmas Sale and I've been loving it this Spring. It's a gorgeous sweet licorice scent. It last's a good time and the bottle is amazing :-) 


What have been your favourites in the last month? 


Linzi xxx





4 comments:

  1. Love the Healthy mix foundation as well!

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for that Maybelline color but so far no luck!!!!

    That Colorstay is really good but they didn't really have a color match for me...I ended up having to mix two together but it stays on forever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh...hope you find it somewhere hun! It's gorgeous!

      Uch...I know how that feels hun, luckily for me Revlon seem to realise that ivory doesn't actually mean "orange" :-) You're right it has amazing staying power! Thanks for the comment! xx

      Delete