Wednesday 27 March 2013

The "I Heart Spring" Tag!

Hullo Ladies! 

I love a good tag and after seeing this one make the rounds on Youtube I decided to give it a go! 

1. Favorite spring nail polish?

I always need a pop of colour when Spring finally gets here so I'd have to say my favourite pink nail polish...Leighton Denny Plush Pink which you can see my review of here

2. What is your must-have lip product this spring?

Revlon Lip Butters! 
I only own two and my favourite for Spring must be Sweet Tart. It's a gorgeous colour on the lips and I'm in love with it! 

3. Show us your favorite spring dress!

I don't wear a lot of dresses mainly I'll wear them on a night out but I'm determined to find a gorgeous light blue dress with a white lace peter pan collar this Spring/Summer. I think that would just look so girly and beautiful. Don't know If i'd be able to pull it of though ;-) 

4. What's your favorite flower?

As a welsh woman my answer should really be the daffodil and although I love them, my favourite flower is in fact the chrysanthemum.



5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?

I've been into statement necklaces recently and not long ago I picked up this one. I think It would be gorgeous to wear on Easter Sunday!



6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)

Fashion wise I love to add some floral print to my clothing. It just makes me smile!  With makeup I love to add a bit more colour into my routine when Spring is here. A brighter lipstick or maybe a coloured liner. 

7. Favorite spring candle OR Favorite seasonal food in spring?

Hmmm food that I enjoy in spring. To me the easy answer would be a cadbury's creme egg :-P Seriously though I think it would be Tuna Pasta Salad......then the creme egg! 


8. Favorite perfume for spring?

My parents bought me this Marc Jacobs Oh Lola perfume for Christmas but to me it screams 'Spring' so I'm looking forward to wearing this in the coming months! It's a gorgeous fresh scent and I talked about it here in my Top 5 Perfumes Post. 


9. What is spring like where you live?

For the last few years we've had a warm spring in Wales but so far all I've seen is rain and snow! I'm hoping in the next few month's it will start to warm up like it usually does :-) 

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?

Probably the fact that I can start to get more excited about using colours in my clothing and makeup and the fact that some time soon I might actually be able to leave the house without a coat....sad I know! 

11. Are you a spring cleaner?

Even though my room is usually messy I hate clutter. I'm not a hoarder, if it doesn't mean anything to me or doesn't have a useful purpose then it's going in the bin!  I guess that means I'm kind of a spring cleaner because I like to spend time throwing out rubbish! I'm not OCD about it though :-) 

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?

 I'm looking forward to Easter weekend! Means I get to eat chocolate without feeling so guilty...always a plus! That's about it though. Yeah...I'm that boring ;-) 

So that's the I heart Spring tag! 

I'm tagging all of you to do it :-P Leave me your link if you do! I'd love to read your answers.

Linzi xxx

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting reading the answers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Hope you decide to do it :-) Would love to read yours! xx

      Delete