Saturday 26 January 2013

What's In My Makeup Bag

Hey Lovely Ladies, 

I recently admitted to myself that I needed to start carrying a makeup bag in my handbag. 

Last week I was rummaging in my new handbag and there must have been about twenty different lip products scattered around! 


So Instead of buying a new one, I remembered one that I was given a few Christmas' ago from my lovely Gran. It was a No7 bag that at the time contained lots of lovely makeup samples.


I absolutely love the bag! 

It's a gunmetal sequin bag that slightly changes colour with movement. 


It took me ages but I managed to just put in what I really needed for when I go out, whether it's out shopping, to a meal or on a night out! 



Lips


MAC Lipstick in Please Me - A gorgeous everyday pink for me, gives a lovely softness to any makeup look.

MAC Lipstick in Impassioned - Gorgeous for those days when I just want a pop of colour. 

The Body Shop Strawberry Born Lippy Lip Balm - A great glossy lip balm that smells divine. 

No7 Lip Liner in Plum - Love it under Please Me.




Eyes


Maybelline The Colossal Mascara - A great mascara, although I want to try the purple tube next time!

GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Black - My favourite eyeliner pencil, goes on so smooth and lasts for ages!

Too Faced Shadow Insurance Policy Palette - A great palette with a nice amount of eye shadows so you're not always wearing the same look. 

Too Faced Shadow Insurance - Amazing primer, makes any eye shadow go on great and last all day. 

ELF Blending Brush and Eye Shadow Brush - Great Brushes for the price. 





Face and Cheeks


MUA Blush in Shade 4 - Gorgeous matte shade, looks lovely on the skin and just £1! 

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - A great concealer that I've loved for awhile now.

MAC 129SE Brush - I really like this brush as its great for applying face powder and blusher. Which means I can carry around less brushes.  


That's what's in my makeup bag! 

What's in yours? 

Linzi xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment