Sunday 27 January 2013

My Favorite Beauty Products of 2012

Hullo Lovely Ladies :-) 

I know I'm late in writing up one of these posts but I thought I'd give my opinion anyway! 


I tried taking pictures of all the products together yesterday but due to the horrible weather and lighting I've decided to just post up the pictures I already have of the products. 

I've picked one product from each beauty category that I've fallen in love with this year :-) 

Starting with..... 




My Favourite Perfume



Armani Code For Women 

This time last year I managed to find this Armani perfume on a great offer in Boot's, just £19 for the 30ml gift set and it was instant love! I've used it all year. It's been my signature scent. I'm running out now....but luckily I was smart enough to buy a back up at the time! Yay! 




My Favourite Nail Polish



Nails Inc Baker Street

I think this is going to be my only nail polish that I'll actually finish. 
It's gorgeous and gives you a great pop of colour on those days that you need it. 



My Favourite Eye Makeup



MUA Undressed Palette 

Last year the palette I used the most was the Urban Decay Naked palette, this is a great £4 dupe for it and I find myself going to it even more than my Naked palette! 





My Favourite Face Makeup



Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

I love this foundation, it gives full coverage for those days/nights when you need it. It lasts forever and if you apply it correctly looks very natural. 



My Favourite Beauty Tools


ELF Studio Line Brushes - Stipple Brush & Blush Brush

I invested in some ELF brushes earlier in the year and I'm so glad I gave them a try, they have some great quality brushes at an amazing price! I use the Stipple Brush to apply those extremely pigmented blushes as it gives you just enough colour and the blush brush as a highlight brush for my cheek bones. 




My Favourite Bath Product 


N-SPA Gingerbread Latte Bath Syrup

I hope they haven't discontinued this product completely as i love it, it smells delicious and makes loads of lovely bubbles in your bath as well as giving your skin a lovely soft fragrance.  




My Favourite Body Product


The Body Shop Mango Body Butter

I love this so much that I not only use it on my body but...*Gasp*.... on my face too! Especially this winter, my face has been so dry, I've used this twice this week and my skin is so smooth! 




My Favourite Hair Product


Andrew Barton The Straight Answer Hot Iron Protection Spray

Despite the name being ridiculously long the actual product is simple, effective and smells divine!


So those are my favourite products of 2012 I can't wait to find out what I'll be loving in 2013!

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend! 

Linzi xxx























2 comments:

  1. That nail polish is very pretty and that Gingerbread Syrup souds delectable.

    I love reading about favorite products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here hun, love reading them just as much as writing them :-) xx

      Delete