Hullo Lovely Ladies!
So October is over now.
Halloween has passed and Guy Fawkes night is quickly approaching!
These are some of the products I've been loving in the last four weeks.
1) GOSH -Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black - I bought this awhile back and completely forgot about it but lately I got re-acquainted to it and its a stunning eyeliner - Review coming soon.
2) ELF - Professional Blending Brush - I've done eye looks by just using this brush alone lately. It's amazing. For the price tag I'm thinking of picking up a few extras!
3) Too Faced - Shadow Insurance Eye Primer - I've heard so much about this eye primer and I've waited a long time to give it a try! I finally have it and I'm happy to say I'm not disappointed :-)
4) Too Faced - Eyeshadow Insurance Policy Palette - A gorgeous palette that I'm so glad I picked up in T K Maxx, they are great quality and my three favourites look stunning together!
5) Nails Inc - Cheyne Walk Nail Polish - A gorgeous shade that I've been using a lot this Autumn. Very unusual colour and eye catching - NOTD - Here
6) GOSH - Gold Nail Polish - As horribly boring as the name is this polish is definitely one of the most exciting gold nail polishes I've ever seen. I don't really like gold polish on me as I see it so much on my Mam's nails but this is just hands down STUNNING! I can't stop wearing it, I will have to do a NOTD really soon with this one :-)
7) The Body Shop's - Sweet Lemon Body Butter - This never used to be one of my favourites but I kept it around just because it was one of my first Body Shop purchases. I'm so glad I did, this was my saviour while I was ill. I couldn't stand anything else.
8) Giorgio Armani's - Idole d'Armani EDP - This was a surprise find for me as I had never heard of it before. I really seem to love Armani fragrances though. Armani Code Is one of my all time faves. This is a very fresh but unique scents. Some of the gorgeous notes include - Pear, Honey and Ginger!
Hope you all had a fab October and a safe Halloween!