Monday 26 November 2012

Eau My Giddy God - Vera Wang - Princess Night



Hullo Lovely Ladies!

If you read my haul a few weeks back, you would have seen that I recently picked up this Vera Wang perfume from TK Maxx. It was an amazing find. I picked up the 50ml bottle of Vera Wang Princess Night for just £24.99.

I've been meaning to try a Princess perfume for a long time now, as nearly every Perfume Collection I've seen on blogs and Youtube seem to have one included. 

                                     

This is the newest Princess release. 

I remember seeing the advertisement for it earlier in the year and falling in love with the bottle. 

This is a grouped as a floral fruity perfume, all though I don't smell a lot of floral notes. 




The Official notes to this perfume are ;-

Top - Watermelon, Raspberry and Red Berry

Middle - Jasmine, African Orange Flower and Rose

Base - Woodsy Notes, Musk, Sugar and Vanilla




On me I smell berries, sweet vanilla and woods. Giving this a youthful yet mysterious scent. 

For a fruity floral fragrance I find it more interesting than your usual popular teen fragrances, which makes it more wearable for a girl of any age to not feel like they are wearing an immature perfume. 


I adore the packaging and it looks stunning on display. I do find some fall out with the glitter but not enough that Im worried about bald patches very soon. There's just one speck of glitter here and there. 

The thing that does bug my is the cap/crown. Yes it is gorgeous and the fact that you could also wear it as a ring is very appealing but it's just very fussy and mine always seems to fall off, which makes me fear carrying it around for to long in case I lose them. I would feel better about it if it was magnetic or fitted together more sturdily. 

The colour of the glitter looks black in the photo's but when you hold it up to a light you can see that  its just a very dark purple. 

All in all though it's a beautiful perfume and I'm so glad I picked it up when I did because only last week I saw it priced at over £40 in Boot's! 

Hope you all had a great weekend :-) 

Linzi xxx








4 comments:

  1. The bottle his so girly. I also want to try it but haven't found it on TKmaxx :)Anyway my near Tkmaxx at the moment doesn't have anything nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to try it soon hun, im in love with it at the moment! :-) Keep checking your tk maxx they always have new things in!

      Delete
  2. I have the original princess perfume by vera wang and its amazing. Im now tempted to try this one out too! Also I never go in TKmaxx but have heard good things, might pop in next time im in town :D xx

    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the original at some point! You should give TK Maxx a try hun, I found some really amazing deals last year! xx

      Delete