Tuesday 2 October 2012

September Favourites!


Hullo Lovely Ladies!

So the month of September was very busy for me, with it being my birthday on the 19th... I done a lot of shopping and product consuming! (always a good thing!)




The Makeup  


  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - Received my second bottle for my birthday! My favourite foundation :-) 
  • Stila Lip Glaze in Spiced Ginger - Smells amazing and look great over all lipsticks! 
  • MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 - It's taken my a long time to get the courage to wear it out but I've finally fallen n love with this nude lipstick, looks stunning with a dark smokey eye on a night out. 
  • Collection 2000 Concealer - Best I've ever tried!
  • I love....Strawberry and Milkshake Lip Balm - Very pigmented giving you a quick pink/nude lip without any fuss. Smells gorgeous!
  • GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Black Ink - Goes on super smooth and stays all day :-)
  • Maybeline The Colossal Volum Express Mascara - Black - My second tube! I love it. 
  • Ecotools Foundation Brush - Bought this out of my birthday money and I'm so glad I did! Will be writing a review soon :-) 
  • Bourjois Ombre Eye Shadow in Biege Rose - Gives a lovely glow. I use it as a highlight and an eyeshadow. 



The Fragrances



Britney Spears - Midnight Fantasy - Such a beautiful scent, I can wear it all year round. Gorgeous on a winters day and fabulous on a summers night! 

Armani - Code  - On of my all time favourite perfumes. Used only on special occasions this is the one I wore on my birthday!! 



The Nails


Ciate Bon Bon  - One of my favourite nude polishes, I've been using this a lot this month.

Nails Ink Cheyne Walk - I've had this for a few months now but I'm only now starting to love it! It's very unique and I've had lots of compliments! 


The Bath and Body


Soap and Glory Clean on Me Shower Gel - great to use when shaving as it's very moisturising. 

N-SPA - Gingerbread Latte Bath Syrup - Ohh when do I ever not love this Shower Gel???...I'm running out so I hope they bring it back again this winter! 

The Body Shop Shea Body Butter - My all time favourite Body Shop Body Butter. Sorts out any dry skin problems! 

Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter - Smells lush and gives you silky soft skin! 




The DVD's


Red Dwarf Series Box Sets...in preparation for the upcoming new series!!! 

These are my brothers DVD's but he's nice enough to lend them to me whenever I get the hankering to laugh my head off! 


The Books


E L James - Fifty Shades Trilogy - Okay..you may make fun but I read these books a long time ago, before all the hype...I loved them then and I love them now. Ana and Christians relationship is addictive...and HOT! Whats not to love? So it's not brilliantly written but its a nice light read when you need to take your mind off something...escapism at its best! 

JR Ward - Black Dagger Brotherhood Series - this is another series I like to escape into..J R Ward's been writing these books for a long time and I've treasured every one of them. You don't just fall in love with just one character  You fall in love with them all. If you are a fan of Paranormal Romances then this is a series you really shouldn't miss! 



I know...I went a bit overboard but I just couldn't stop myself!

I'm looking for a new book to read, any suggestions?? 

Linzi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment