Friday 26 October 2012

Amazing Nails Inc Deals!

Hey Ladies! 

I recently got a few emails from Nails Inc, advertising some of their recent offers on their website! 

Thought I would just show you some of them :-) 



Valid Until Midnight Friday 26th of October 2012 is the Lucky Dip!

You pay £15 and they send you 6 full size nail polishes! 

I bought this last time and I must say I was really impressed with the colours I got :-) 





Next up is the All That Shimmers Collection

£15 for 5 full sized nail polishes perfect for the party season! 

Names are:

 Buckingham Street - Which I own and is a beautiful full coverage cerise glitter! 
Bedford Square - Which is a brand new gold 3D glitter polish
Noel Street - High Definition metallic silver and gold glitter polish
Holly Place - High Definition dusty pink with silver glitter shimmer
Old Park Lane - Liquid Metal Rose Gold - also own this one and again its beautiful! 





Some other collections on offer are :




Again...most of these offers seem to be only valid for today and while stocks last!

 So Hurry Up Ladies! 

Linzi xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment