Sunday 29 September 2013

TAG: Youtube Made Me Buy It!


As a beauty blogger and a fan of all things girly. I've been watching the beauty gurus on Youtube for a long time now. 

Naked Palette - Probably every beauty guru on Youtube. 

I can imagine that every "Youtube made me buy it" post has this one in it. It's become a classic in the beauty comunity and is still reved about today! It was a great purchase and I'm happy I went with what everyone was saying and finally bought it. I used it ever day for a year! I would repurchase.

Too Faced Natural Eye Palette - Eleventh Gorgeous 

Another great neutral eye palette, Eleventh Gorgeous talk about this in thier top 5 palette video and I really liked the sound of it. As a big fan of neautral shades I'm happy with both this and the Naked palette but If your not that into neutrals you could go by with only one of them. I would deffenitly repurchase. 

La Roche Posay - Tanya Burr

I believe this past year La Roche Posay has become a holy grail brand for many people. I've only been using it for just over a month. It's deffenitly made a difference to my skin and I would repurchase.

MAC Ruby Woo - Grav3yardgirl

I love Bunny and her red lip looks! She (and many other ladies) adore this lipstick and although it's taken my sometime to purchase it i'm glad it did! 

Ralph Lauren Ralph & DKNY Be Delicious - Various Guru's 

You all know I'm obsessed with perfume and these two perfumes are ones that a few years ago were constantly talked about in Collection Videos. Both seemed to be very popular with american beauty gurus and I really wanted to check them out. I received Ralph for my birthday about two years ago and although it's very fresh and clean smelling, I've noticed I prefer warmer scents so it's not one I would repurchase. DKNY Be Delicious on the other hand is glorious and I love it. I would like to try the other versions in the range first but I will someday repurchase it. 

Real Techniques - Pixiwoo - Obviously 

I may have first heard about this amazing line of beauty brushes from Pixiwoo because Sam was the creator of them but I've heard them mentioned by many beauty gurus since. Not surprising either. They great, affordable brushes and I want them all! 

Maybelline Baby Lips - Eleventh Gorgeous

They've only recently come to the UK but we've been hearing about them from American Beauty Guru's for a long time now. I recently bought my first one and I'm quite impressed, I don't know if I'd repurchase though as I much prefer the Burts Bees Lip Balms. 

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner - Tanya Burr

I've been using Bobbi Brown long wear gel liners for over two years now. I was in search for a great gel liner after trying out my friends Maybelline one and not liking them I was happy to pay a bit more for something better. I watched a video by Tanya where she talked about gel liners and she said that Bobbi Brown and Clinique where her favourites. I went with Bobbi Brown because I'd also watched the brand on QVC many times and I new they had great deals on. I will always repurchase this liner! 

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - Pixiwoo

I've been using this foundation for years and love it. I first heard it from the pixiwoo girls and loved how great the coverage looked. I made sure to pick it up a few months later when I was in duty free at the airport. I now get it on my birthday every year. I will always repurchase.

Rimmel Apocolips - Fleur De Force

There was a lot of buzz about these lip lacquers this year, I'm pretty sure I heard about them first from Fleur but everyone was talking about them not long after.  I like them but I don't love them. I can't say I would repurchase them once I run out. 

Nails Inc Baker Street - Various Guru's

The most gorgeous blue nail polish EVER created, It's amazing and a lot of guru's agree. It was very popular last Summer and It's my only nail polish that I've nearly gone through. Will be repurchasing! 

ELF Blushes - Emilynoel83

I've been watching Beauty Broadcast for a long time now and shes always been a big fan of ELF. At such a inexpensive price I couldn't not try them out and they really are great! I would definitely repurchase them. In fact I have a few I really want to try!

So you can see, Youtube definitely influences what I buy :-) 


What have you bought recently after watching Youtube? 

Linzi xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment